Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

They will rather hit themselves with their crappy missiles than anything else. They are quiet for a reason I think…

This was before Putin. This is how Russian army looks now: From the news: Russian military f___es left their troops on train station without water and food. They even s___p on the floor.

With this attitude to combats only absolutely brainless people can support Putin now.

They have no choice, I’m afraid

I am not actually seeing that. I don’t know where any of these houses are, but one house has in the past posted out-and-about images of what I believe is the Moscow train system. That house seems blissfully nonchalant about what is going on.

We still use both Visa and Mastercard. In 2014-15 Russian goverment announced an alternative to them: MIR card. Pensions or other social transfers can be paid only to this type of card. Businessmen are f___ed to accept this card in shops by law.

To be honest i am rather surprised at the Russian plans as all we hear is that there are 150,000 or so russian troops massed on the borders and with their hardware, in theory the Ukranians shouldn’t stand a chance but they seem to be holding their own or doing even better. Seems to be a strange situation.

Yes Russians have really low morale.

It’s all to do with sanctions and part of Putin’s financial protection plan, by creating their own SWIFT and credit card system they don’t need to rely on western financial systems, in making the country sanction proof.

i think there are 3 power houses ,russia USA and North Korea ,many others can do damage but these 3 way up there

Yeah so we hear, then again they had their asses whipped in Afghanistan and ran home.

Our own “SWIFT” already exists, but it is limited to transfers between Russian banks. The main benefit of real SWIFT is transfers between borders.

That’s right since 2014. :slight_smile:

Don’t you mean Russia USA and China?

According to trustworthy sources, Russian military f___es lost 500 military machines and 80 tanks. But our Ministry of Defence reported that there are no loses at all!

That’s what I told Jabb, majority of Russian don’t have a clue what is really happening.

I have first-hand information when they explain to parents that their Russian sons are at rehearsals.

Oksana, can I ask where you are based and I take it you are Ukrainian?

Putin imposed censorship on TV and radio yesterday. According to the decree, media should use only Russian official sources when writing about the war. Fortunately, only two medias were f___ed to remove information (surprisingly, one is Estonian).

No

yes you are right ,I forgot about China

Oh never mind than.

I am in Poland and we have a Ukrainian friend staying with us and trying to get hold of her family in a village called Zarichne near Komyshuvakha and these has been no info or two days now.

1 Like