Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

They may if they knew what was going on, they only know and believe what they are told like good boys and girls. :roll_eyes:

It’s not such an efficient propaganda machine that nobody in Russia knows what’s going on come on they are not a totally closed country.My grandd______rs friend married a Russian student who was studying at Edinburgh University and the parents couldn’t get over for the wedding here because of the situation and they know exactly what’s going on and totally disagree with Putin so i’m sure there are plenty other Russians who know the story.

Indeed, the vast majority knows exactly what is going on, but they are too afraid to speak up

On TV they only show what the piece of s__t named putin wants… :rage: :rage:

Maybe but those who do know are scared stiff of saying anything in case they suddenly fall out of high up windows etc etc as many of the generals have recently who dared to disagree with him :laughing:

1 Like

it would be nice to get out of bed one day turn on the TV and watch as they k__l Putin live…(it would be the best wake-up call of my life)…

This is true but nevertheless they do know the truth,like i said already Russia isn’t a totally closed country there are ways for the people to get "outside"information but as John correctly said the people are too afraid to speak up.

That’s what i just said :roll_eyes:
Knowing and doing something about it are two different things unfortunately.

I agree of course people who know are afraid to speak their mind…

Seems this morning the FSB building in Rostov-on-Don spontaneously decided to explode :joy: :joy: :innocent:

This is footage from the dron that was taken down by the russians over the black sea

Best news today so far,a shame Putin wasn’t in it.

1 Like

Damn those Russian heaters are deadly. :joy: :rofl:

I’m disappointed with these statistics the numbers are far too low :wink:

Switzerland is increasingly moving closer to NATO

President Sauli Niinistö of Finland is in Ankara today. It is expected that Turkey will ratify Finland’s NATO-membership during this official visit.

2 Likes
1 Like