Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

And it still is

By you, not by many others in the UK and elsewhere.

That says it all then, blue pills today, did you remember?

Минобороны РФ обратилось к мирным жителям Украины:

“Ваше националистическое руководство применяет те же методы, как и террористы. Вас хотят использовать как живой щит. Российские вооруженные силы никаких ударов по жилым кварталам украинской столицы наносить не будут”

Standard message used throughout wars - they did it in World War 11 by bombers dropping leaflets all over Germany, nowadays we have the internet to do such work. :roll_eyes:

Believe it or not is still going strong, I do not need any blue pill yet. I do have a 48 years old girlfriend that we mutually keep satisfied. I will let you know if I will be need it in future. Maybe at 85???

Yep, okay… Smells a bit in here doesn’t it, Hmmm.

One webcam down.

Maybe it was the cat.

But we also have the Internet now to check on them. Although it seems like Putin doesn’t care much about what the world thinks about him.

I’m sorry for you is the truth. I tried it once and it gave me a huge headache. Never again. Sex isn’t every day like when I was younger, 2-3 times a week it’s still there. How is yours sex life doing??

1 Like

Could we please talk about the war again? :wink:

I have no interest in your sex life, strange that you would make a point of that…

It may be a drop in the ocean, but I want to be that drop! I quit VHTV! I don’t want a single €, a single cent to go into the pocket of the Russian state! I may come back when this dictator ends his career like all the dictators before him… I will continue to follow Putin’s lies! Lying is the best way to success in politics! I will follow the evolution in the serious press in Europe and in several languages… Bye everyone…in a few days( 9 left)

Yeah the picture in my head was making me feel rather nauseous :roll_eyes: :face_v___ting:

VHTV is NOT Russian project.

2 Likes

What are you worrying about not getting to 75 years of age?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure what is going on here but it is very disturbing and looks like fighting in the suburbs of Kyiv.

WARNING disturbing scenes

1 Like

@ Tavares105244 Get a grip, I don’t think supporting VHTV will benefit Putin’s war machine in any way whatsoever. It has already been pointed out here why most Russians don’t support this war and those that don’t are the ones who really should be supported because when economic sanctions start to bite Putin and his buddies won’t feel it but people living there will.

Apart from that, I wonder if it is possible to recall and make available the last hour of Sophia and Elon’s place? I’m sure they will be back sometime in he future but I missed this final hour and I feel it would be good to see them again.

I disagree as one of those in the UK - I think the BBC coverage has been very good and as objective as possible - sometimes too objective to me as I am fed up listening to the lies of Russian State officials which they broadcast in the name of objectivity. How does suggesting the BBC spreads disinformation ( which I see as a deliberate act ) help Ukraine?

Well of course you would being British, but I am British too and the report by Ofcom, and I am sure you know who they are, said:

“The last year has also seen its reputation hit by historical failings, with some viewers and listeners doubting its impartiality, and others feeling excluded,” he added. “The BBC must dare to be different, extending its appeal to viewers and listeners of all backgrounds, classes, cultures, ages or locations.”

It cites a history of bias including:

Accusations of left-wing bias and the BBC date back to the 1980s, when the BBC’s reporting of the Falklands War generated the wrath of the Thatcher government.

Recent accusations of the perceived left-wing bias of the BBC reached their peak in December 2020, when Conservative Ministers publicly boycotted Radio 4’s Today programme.

You get the idea. Examples of BBC Bias - Is the BBC biased - Politics.co.uk

Dare I mention Jimmy Savile and the shameful coverup by the BBC.