Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

I thought like that too. But now seeing how badly orgnaized the Russian troops are and obviously not have any clue about battle tactics (Yesterday 15 tanks driving in a straight line on a public road got destroyed by only a few Ukrainian soldiers) I think it will end with a cease fire and negotiations.

So what about point 9. Is VHTV a Russian service?

Nope. They are not based in Russia

So our money is not going to Russia?

Only to the participants living there. And they are anti war.

Obviously my heart is biased and my alegencies are with the Ukrainian people, but in doing that I also have a responsibility not to post lies or disinformation and you can take it or leave it my friend, as it is advice not instructions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s true, I was surprised myself.

Iā€™m justā€¦I canā€™t tell you how scared Iā€™m for these people, Iā€™m terrified of what they are going through. Despair is inside me, fear for all Ukrainian nation.

Where is the EU, where is NATO, where is the United States the so-called Superpower? Superpower my ass, the world laughingstock. Puttin and Xi Jinping, they will loudly laugh every time they hear the USA claiming to be a Superpower. They know now that they can do what they want, perfectly knowing that the most powerful Nation in the world, the US, will just be sitting back and watching powerless. E few sanctions will not deter Putin to pursue his goal of regaining the lost empire in what was then the USSR. Puttin planned this a long time in advance, accumulating a huge amount of foreigner currency in reserve, some 600 billion $. So how can sanction alone do the job to save Ukraine and the rest of Europe from catastrophe? The western financial system will suffer a great deal of pain by having to do without Russian money, Europe business and economy will also suffer a great deal, Europe will still have to rely on oil and gas from Russia. It is clear evidence now that Russia is a Superpower, Putin is a winner, and he will be the undisputed emperor for a long long time to come.

What should NATO do? Attack Russia? Risk a nuclear war? :man_facepalming:

People donā€™t post with their brain as they only post with their personal prejudices to further their own agenda - kind of sad that.

So letā€™s sit back and watch. There will be no nuclear war. it would be mutual destruction and Putin knows it

Well at the moment Putins troops get their ass kicked more than they ever thoughtā€¦

I sincerely hope so, but there is not any verification of that

UK deploying wapons to Estonia.

Air raid signals going off Live Camera from #Kyiv #Ukraine #Kiev - YouTube

I still find it hard to find 100% reliable news source for this.

And people just keep on walking like nothing happened :stuck_out_tongue:

BBC world service they have reliable interviews, commentaries and on site reporters

The BBC has its own agenda and elegancies as well, it used to be respected but that was in the past. Sadly disinformation is the new norm.

I am 75 years old, although I am not Ukrainian, if I was 45 years younger I would have gone there to fight. I detest bullies