Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Putin will have his hands full I hope. The next step will be to provide more air power.

Hopefully they are getting there quicker then the 3 months that Germany is apparently taking to send

Sounds as though Germany are just delaying sending them in the hope that it will all be over soon so as not to offend their dear Russian friends. :roll_eyes:

It’s not a big thing, the green light for other countries having them is very important, Poland will send all them stock, Spain also will send loads, Finland, Turkey and Greece, etc…

With other countries helping Ukraine with equipment, personnel training and logistic support and money while some countries are aiding Russia, in my opinion, this is basically World War 3 which is happening in a much different way than a conventional world war as we knew it. Let two countries fight it out on their own but supply all the necessary support without getting military personnel physically involved by air, water or ground. I could see why Putin has his panties in a knot. Russia is pretty much fighting Ukraine and all the countries supporting Ukraine. He never thought this would happen and his quick takeover of Ukraine has become a nightmare for everyone and a k__ling field.
A nuclear war doesn’t have to have personnel or equipment fighting - just the push of a few buttons and then wait for the silence and for the dust to settle. Peace and Quiet.

Peace and quiet ? You are joking, I guess. radioactivity will cover the entire world and the, you are wright : every one in the planet will peacefull and definitivly quiet :sob:

Unfortunately seeing him on the news tonight he looked perfectly ok.

if you say so

1 Like

Thank you John for this clip. That is another reason why Russia is sourcing drones from Iran. The Putin complains about the West supplying armour to the Ukraine.

1 Like

You are very welcome, and now, with over 200 heavy tanks coming, they(russians) have massive reasons to be afraid

@jabbath1987 thank you for what you did and I very much appreciate what you said too. I don’t think anyone here wants conflict (jeez is there not enough crap in our World right now?) and I don’t think VHTV liked my exchange with them just as much as I didn’t like it. Yes there was a clash of heads and I hope VHTV can put this behind us now.

I simply felt moving this thread the way they did about such an important issue affecting Europe and the World was unnecessary. But lets not go back there. Time is precious to us all and life is everything. That is why I hate to see so much unnecessary deaths in Ukraine ‘‘On Both Sides’’. This madness is driven by only a few insane people who should be locked up in a hospital dedicated to treating psychopaths!

When Putin said he would be content with a Ukrainian victory even if it cost 500,000 Russian lives I knew this was going to get a lot worse while thinking how totally insane Putin really is. The current Russian death toll is approximately 120,000 (going on various sources) and a lot more men with life changing injuries.

I really hope VHTV and I don’t clash heads like this again. There are no real winners and it’s pointless… like the war in Ukraine!

The rest of you guys here have been wonderful in keeping this thread alive for all the World to see and showing your support… Thank you so much :heart: :ukraine: :muscle:

Finally! Germany to deliver Leopard2 A6 Tanks to Ukraine. Why this is very bad news for Russia

British deadly Challenger 2 for Ukraine 16 things to know!

Posted by Ukraine Defence Ministery

Leopards are comming

Finally moved this nonsense into the place where it belongs. Good! Fuck politics! You’re not saving the world here. No one on an Internet forum has ever had their mind changed because of something someone posted on an Internet forum. Everyone always thinks they are sooooo right about what they think of the world. Either way, we’ll all end up nuked pretty soon anyways. :dizzy_face:

It will be interesting as the new Russian draft is scheduled in about 8 weeks time. I wonder if many participants will be affected this time around?

You’re a happy bugger today, spreading the cheer eh :laughing:

Impressive