Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

The moving of that topic into the “All the other stuff category” was clearly a very bad idea. Because all topics in that category do not give notifications when something new has been posted. As @VHTV_James does not want it in the general category I did not assign it to any category now so hopefully now notifications will work again.

4 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

All I will say is good luck! You’re gonna need it. I suck at it, but my best advice is if you’re going to quit, delete all references to vhtv and then no matter what you tell yourself do not, under any circumstances, check the site ever again. The moment you do, you’ll be back to smoking a pack a day again. Turn and never look back. No one here is really going to miss you and nothing that happens here matters or is relevant to your life in any meaningful way. Good luck!

Sorry to hear Sparky. You go back a long way.

@sparky I really hope that you change your mind :heart:

5 Likes

I get notifications from this topic almost everyday. I got a notification today that there were 12 new posts here.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1517399243455148034
the Russian president is suffering from Parkinson’s disease. This theory is supported by a new video that is making the rounds on social networks. The video shows Vladimir Putin slumped over in his chair. With his hands, he clutches the table in front of him while his feet tap continuously on the floor.

who is going to hell after all the evil that has been done
to the ukrenian soon to be disengaged from russia
he lost his despicable battle Putin

No offence, as much I would like this to be true. It appears to be straight propaganda and a bad CGI edit.

no photo editing you have video that shows
if you look at it his face is swollen from the medication
he has all the signs of parkison

So you think his legs normally look like this? Way to tiny for his body…

I am not saying you edited the video. I am saying the source material was edited in some type of way.

ok can change photo yes video explain how you can change motive video
no poutine bien malade il a toujour cache
the disease is catching up with him
source video https://twitter.com/i/status/1517399243455148034

Great contribution by “BoJo” Totally worth reading.

The biggest news from today :ukraine: :heart:

Hopefully they will be sent to the Ukraine rather quickly.

And the other countries having Leopard tanks will send as well, mainly Poland and Finland