Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

this is what will remain of Vladimir Putin

main-qimg-9176dedd26a00fe14978ac22bf6ec47f-pjlq :rofl: :joy: :laughing:

Love the facepalming crap. Proves to me how dumb and blind people are to reality. These facepalmers should stick to handpalming there cock or pussy.

Another report from Politico

As rumors of a looming second wave of mobilization swirl, Russians appear aloof to the idea that their armed f___es might soon again draw from the civilian population for more manpower ahead of a spring offensive.

In September last year, Russia had already been a country at war for seven months when, with the announcement of the partial mobilization campaign, the reality of it first hit home. The backlash was instant.

There were small but fierce protests in places as far apart as Yakutia in Russia’s far east and Dagestan in the North Caucasus. Military buildings were set on fire. Flights abroad quickly sold out, and tens of thousands of young men poured across border checkpoints into neighboring countries to avoid the draft. It has been described as the biggest exodus since the Bolshevik Revolution.

Meanwhile, those who stayed and were mobilized aired their grievances in posts and videos shared widely online, decrying a lack of training, infrastructure and equipment.

Looks like the are k__ling each other now?

Thank you for the clip but it is not suprising when the Wagner group recruits their mercenaries from Prisons.

Something else Putin is getting away with

Putin approved supply of missiles that shot down MH17 in 2014, investigators say

AMSTERDAM, Feb 8 (Reuters) - The international team investigating the 2014 downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17) by a missile has convincing evidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin personally signed off on a decision to allow the Russian missile system into Ukraine, Dutch prosecutors said on Wednesday.

The BUK-TELAR missile system was used to shot down MH17 on its way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur over eastern Ukraine on July 17, 2014, investigators said.

However, they said the evidence was not enough to lead to prosecution.

Thank you for this informative update. My thoughts are with the families who are still hoping for the perpetrators of this appalling attack to appear in the Hague

I was big fan of Roger Waters… :grimacing: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :woozy_face:

What an idiot…

1 Like

Everybody who wants to support them and also wants a cool model to build should take a look here. Unfortunately the Ukranian package is sold out at the moment

That is very polite Jabbath

Yeah I wanted one so I registered to be notified when available again. :wink:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes
1 Like