Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

if you find him smiling it means that you have no problems …

i’m always smiling why be fucking miserable all the time :rofl: You only live fucking once pal.

1 Like

I agree with you…

I’m sorry but I translate everything from English to Italian obviously the translation is sometimes not perfect …

No problem Andre :+1:

I’m usually smiling but not at this moment. I have decided to rejoin as a premium member now that Elon is back with the girls in their own apartment but the VHTV payment system is telling me my payment has to be approved through my banking app. There is no such feature on my app that I can see FFS. This is how much I like their realm. If they are back then I’m coming back! But I’m not liking VHTV in not giving me alternatives!?

Yes Rob I know what you mean for sure. Its like the old cliché of paying to shop around. I’ve bought stuff from Lydl and I really don’t mind it at all tbh. I think their fresh fruit n’ veg surprised me most at how good and fresh it really is.

Must admit i have never had any problem with payment.
I only ever pay for a month then if i am a bit pissed off with it i just let it run out and miss a week or so on VH. Always remember to untick the recurring payment option in the box otherwise it will automatically renew.
Yes as you say the fresh fruit and veg is amazing quality, in that other store some stuff often went off quite quickly.
Well off to bed now gotta get my beauty s___p :rofl: Catch you again no doubt . :+1:

DESPERATE RUSSIAN GENERALS ARE FORCING PRISONERS TO DIE IN UKRAINE AS CANNON FODDER

But having the translator does help us to mostly understand what all of us are talking about. I enjoy hearing all of out participants contributions. Thanks everyone for your input!

Hey mate, do you have Revolut? As it works just like a bank but you top it up and the best thing about it is that you have disposable credit cards that you can make and use and then delete and I always use it for online shopping as a safety feature. I use it for VHTV as well as even though I uncheck the recurring payment option I am always dubious of such sites. :slight_smile:

Plus, it isn’t VHTV that requires bank confirmation, it is the bank’s own security system that does this as it used to do this from my bank and I go into the app and settings and Mobile Authorisation and press okay.

I haven’t but thank you for telling me about this as I will look into this option. Yes I don’t want the reoccurring subscription because I am not always watching and I took a break for a while. Now that Elon and the girls are back my interest is too.

Check if your card has 3D secure enab__d with your bank. PayPal & BTC are among your options too.

1 Like

Video Shows Russian Soldiers Refusing To Fight In Ukraine

As a F____r myself I found this very difficult to watch. I have one boy and one girl and I don’t even want to think on how I would be if something happened to either one of them. My heart breaks for this poor man. Apparently he sat with his son for 2 hours holding his hand praying.

Is this really the year 2022?

F____r Mourns Over Son’s Body After Russian Attack On Kharkiv

poutine de merde va en enfers

Beauty s___p? It will be a long one then eh pal😂

Unfortunatyely pal long s___ps are very rare in my current situation but one just has to make the best of whatever life throws at you eh :roll_eyes:

ps…One can’t improve on perfection :laughing:

Russian artillery self destruct in Ukraine

WW2 T-34 Tanks - Ukraine War 2022

Russia humiliated as ‘latest US rocket bombardment’ paralysing Vladimir Putin’s military

Leia Paxton - Yesterday 10:36

React |187

• Save

[image]

Moscow’s military has come under renewed assault from advanced American military technology provided to the Ukrainian defence. Highly accurate US rocket systems have targeted the Kremlin’s invading f___es as Russia grapples to expand the conflict in the east beyond the Donbas region. Former Navy Chief Admiral Lord Alan West confirmed US weapons had compromised Russian military strategy with Moscow struggling to sustain supplies of modern equipment to the frontline.

Under the leadership of Vladimir Putin, Russia is becoming North Korea. Russian people, you still have time to change this.