Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russia’s hope for the future…

This scene reminds me of something…not sure what.

North Korea lol

Brainwashing :laughing:

I agree with what you are all saying in the sense of ‘‘Certain Past Gatherings’’ a long time ago :unamused:

Isn’t it a pity Russian people don’t know the ‘REAL’ truth!?

Anyway I’ll update more news now with this video which is more bad news for Putin because Denmark is now choosing to take a very different stance with it’s NATO position.

I know you all know I have posted many ‘Defense Update’s’ videos here before but this one stands out a little more. Just watch and please give your opinion.

Russia watch out - Denmark to get into EU Security Framework and why this is BIG!

Some people in Russia are really fucked up

This strikes me as being reflective of the fact that the people are throwing up z’s (s___ping) while 15000 of their sons are dying for one man’s ambition.

Intercepted phone calls: The occupiers eat dogs and come back home in closed coffins

1 Like

The Kyiv Independent @KyivIndependent 17m

Schwarzenegger denounces Europe for buying Russian fuel. Hollywood star and ex-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said at the Austrian World Summit in Vienna that “we have b___d on our hands because we are financing the war.”

FVPc5YiXEAAXfD8

1 Like

Russian Su57 missing in Ukraine - 4 reasons

In other words they are fucking useless aircraft :rofl:

That, plus the fact they can’t even establish air dominion due to the heroic ukrainian pilots and their last gen planes, the british and american donated next gen SAM tech and the lack of ammo for their planes. Russia’s problem has ALWAYS been f___e projection, even to ‘next door’ countries, not to mention the other issues.

un site pour demander la destitution de Poutine (envoyer par Nina)

Mariana Betsa

@Mariana_Betsa

Olha is 19 years old. Before the war, she was studying medicine at university. She is currently serving as a combat medic. Olha is one of tens of thousands of women in the Ukrainian Armed F___es.

7 Likes

4 reasons Russia is now making significant in Ukraine

After months, soldier reunited with his son.

via Canadian Ukrainian Volunteer

@CanadianUkrain1

2 Likes

Translated - The Armed F___es of Ukraine landed another racist bird in the Kherson direction

:boom: ЗСУ приземлили чергову рашистську пташку на Херсонському напрямку

I thought Coca-Cola had suspended Russia. :thinking:

1 Like

They did it…recently.

Ukraine provides downed Russian Su-35S to U.S for inspection

Russia tells BBC “we did not invade Ukraine” and there is “no war” there

It is not a war? REALLY???

Face Palm GIF