Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

He should have stayed home and not wasted his life on a deranged fools instruction.

Afraid i don’t have time for these rich, overpriviledged celebrities jumping on a bandwagon spouting their scripted opinion on something most of them know nothing about. Sorry :roll_eyes:
Just what are they talking about as i thought most of the world are helping the Ukranian people.

Communications have been intercepted. The Russians will take Donetsk before 10th of this month.

The bombings have intensified.

That makes no sense at all. Why conquer Donetsk when it is already under control of Russian separatists for years? Your information is clearly wrong.

I wish. 10 characters.

Dotetsk city has been controlled by separatists since 2014, correct. But quite abit of Donetsk Oblast, and also parts of Luhansk Oblast, are still controlled by Ukraine. I guess @Stinky240 might have meant Sloviansk, one of the biggest cities in Donetsk Oblast, and a center for industry and mining. Sloviansk was taken over by separaratists in 2014, but reconquered by Ukraine a few months later. Now the Russians have encircled the city.

You can see the maps here and there is no indication that Russians will conquer whole Donetsk Oblast anytime soon.

Definitely not! But I think they will take Sloviansk city pretty soon.

This map is better and more detailed.

That’s a pity I would have much rather seen him be convicted of war crimes.Anyway I hope his death was slow and painful for what him and his cronies are inflicting on the Ukrainian people.Hopefully Putin is next.

I don’t think that little coward is brave enough to show his face anywhere near the fighting.

UK to send first long-range missiles to Ukraine

High school graduates in Kharkiv have proceeded with their traditional end-of-year graduation portraits in front of their school, which is one of more than 100 destroyed by Russian bombs.

6 Likes

Russia steals Ukrainian grain on a large scale The first reports of the theft ticked in mid-March. And since then, the messages have just taken off. Now, several US media outlets have intercepted the news, which could directly affect you and your wallet. For while the Russian tanks and soldiers have moved into large parts of Ukraine, trucks with Ukraine’s largest export goods have moved the other way. Ukraine is responsible for the production of grain for large parts of Europe. But the Russian invasion has put an end to that. Pretty b____l. The stored grain in Russian-occupied regions such as Kherson, Zaporizhia, Donetsk and Luhansk has disappeared. Stolen. And then unique images surfaced on B.T.'s partner media CNN. Photos taken by the satellite service Maxar Technologies. They show large cargo ships on the Russian-occupied Crimean peninsula allegedly in the process of being loaded with grain from Ukraine. Grain that was supposed to have sailed from Ukraine to places like Europe, Africa, the Middle East. Instead, The New York Times on Sunday was able to describe how the US government has sent a letter to a number of countries - including several in Africa - in which they strongly warn against buying grain from Russia at a sale price, while prices rise in Europe. The grain was in all probability stolen from Ukraine, the accusation was. This accusation has long been one that the Ukrainian government, led by President Zelensky, has shouted at. ‘It’s something that has been talked about for a while. And you can see it as part of the Russian strategy when, for example, they plunder grain from the occupied territories in Ukraine, 'says Russian expert at the Defense Academy Claus Mathiesen to B.T. 'However, one must remember that it is illegal under international law to plunder in war. And it seems that the Russians are plundering systematically - both in the big and in the small, 'he explains. As a consequence of the Russian invasion, the Ukrainian cargo of grain, mainly wheat, has fallen completely apart. Billions of kroner disappeared from the Ukrainian economy. This is partly due to the fact that parts of the agricultural land are now in Russian hands, but also the fact that Russian warships form a barrier in the Black Sea, where Ukraine sends large parts of its grain cargo from, so the Ukrainian cargo ships can not leave the port city of Odessa. . Even the US Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, has been out accusing Russia of stealing grain from Ukraine and reselling it. According to The New York Times, it is estimated that when it comes to the theft of wheat alone, Russia has looted up to $ 100 million, equivalent to about $ 700 million.

Yes they have been stealing grain for a while now.

Angela Merkel on Ukraine and Putin in first public appearance since leaving office.

Why Russia didn’t want the US to send M142 HIMARS to Ukraine

Ukrainian f___es fire on Russian positions behind trees

1 Like

Ukraine to get 60 more self-propelled howitzers Krab from Poland to take on Russia

Misha, a non-verbal teen with Down’s Syndrome, didn’t understand why his family had to flee Mariupol this year. To placate him, his m____r told him they were travelling to meet John Cena.
Cena heard… and went to Amsterdam to oblige. Just brilliant.

I have no idea who this John Cena is btw.

1 Like

I didn’t know either but According to Wikipedia - John Felix Anthony Cena is an American professional wrestler, actor, and former rapper, currently signed to WWE. Widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, he is tied with Ric Flair for the most world championship reigns in professional wrestling history.

It was heart warming to see this :+1:

1 Like

Ukraine to receive Robot17 Anti Ship Missile from Sweden