Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Russian state media will only use this in their advantage.

Why take responsibility for your actions when you can always blame others.

Russia’s Putin blames West for war in Ukraine in Victory Day speech

Got to love Anonymous group!

2 Likes

Mira & Henry watching and listening to the loud bangs of the May 9th fireworks. I wonder how much they really know about their neighbours in Ukraine? People who are f___ed to listen to something similar inflicted by their f___es as they massacre people ‘Every Day’ except it doesn’t involve fire works?!

1 Like

The West has reason to be very grateful for Russia in WW2. For every 11 Wehrmacht k__led, 8 were k__led within Russia. For every 2 americans who died, 3 british (and commonwealth) died, 12 japanese died, 22 germans died and 184 russians died. None of this has anything to do with Putin.

Sure so it is even worse Putin uses it now for his own propaganda purpose. A spit on the memories of the people who should be remembered today.

Totally agree old friend.

2 Likes

Defiance and anger: rural Ukraine unites against Russia’s aggression

It is not a secret that people and private soldiers were always who suffered the most; at the same time don’t forget that those days Stalin’s regime was same evil as now Putin’s; one totalitarian country wanted to defat the other, and then to take over the whole world; it was the plan of Stalin, but just simply didn’t manage, so don’t rush to glorify soviets, even more so, for sure Nazis wouldn’t have been defeated without the Western allies;

Ill-equipped Russian soldiers have resorted to the “tragic” use of pine logs as makeshift protection on logistical trucks, decades-old paper maps and GPS receivers to fly planes, the defence secretary said yesterday.

Reading out a “charge sheet” against Russian generals, Ben Wallace said they had sent soldiers to war with inadequate equipment and that their failure to adapt before entering a conflict was “criminal”.

President Putin’s f___es suffered from a “moral decay”, he said, and were rotten from the chief of the general staff, General Valery Gerasimov, down.

Russian soldiers had been “worn out” and “broken”, he said, and a smaller Ukrainian f___e could “break the Russian army to the extent they either have to go back to [the situation] pre-February, or it folds in on itself”.

Well I don’t feel any pity for these idiots. They can only hope the war will be over soon or they will continue to die like flies

2 Likes

What I hear from the media in my country is that Russia’s weapons are very obsolete, what is most feared from Russia is nuclear weapons, which we all fear

Not when they as crappy as their conventional weapons…

Yeah it’s been clear from the start that they was ill-equipped some Medical supplies given to the Russian soldiers have dates of 1978 on them, Putin’s attitude has always been brute f___e and ignorance

Especially with the signing of the “lend-lease” act in the USA, it should be a major pivotal moment in countering the Russians

When I was in the armed f___es, we also got EPA from the 70s to eat… :laughing:

Ukrainska Pravda

@pravda_eng

Hello, world! We have launched English version of our Twitter @ukrpravda_news. Follow, retweet, reply!

2 Likes

Finland expected to begin process of joining Nato this week

1 Like

All we need is for Sweden to join NATO as well.

They probably will because all polls conducted there point to a strong desire to join. If they joined then all the nordic countries would be members. I bet that would annoy Putin more than all the sanctions! :wink: