Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Il y a sans doute en Russie des gens intelligents qui ont bien compris que le Russie est un pays plein de ressources, qui pourrait s’en sortir mieux que d’autre état. La Russie est un état qui possède beaucoup de richesse, gaz, pétrole, diamant, métaux rare, bois et plus encore. De plus la Russie est un pays très riche sur le plan culturel. Littérature, danse, musique, peinture, etc … Et le peuple Russe est un peuple formidable. Ils ont besoin d’un vrai dirigeant pacifique qui développe son pays. Contrairement à ce qui se dit, les Européens aiment bien le peuple russe.

2 Likes

I’ve been following this thread for a few days now and I’m just as appalled at what’s happening as most people are. In my eyes, Putin is a second Adolf Hitler - only more dangerous because he has nuclear weapons. His irrational behavior actually shows that he is putting everything on one card and that if his back is against the wall, he will press the red button so that he does not die alone. This guy has to be stopped by all means before he goes completely nuts.

I agree 100%, but the Russian people must be the ones to fix their political fallacies.

1 Like

Oui. Le peuple russe est souverain sur les décisions politique de la Russie. Tout comme le peuple Ukrainien est souverain sur la politique Ukrainieine.

Je partage l’avis de Mohrchi. Poutine est pire qu’Hitler, parce qu’il est en charge des armes nucléaire.

Je suis pour les échanges entre tous les pays, mais chaque nation dois décider de sa conduite politique. Donc j’invite tout les russes à manifester massivement pour destituer son président qui l’ai conduit vers la catastrophe. LA RUSSIE MERITE D’AVOIR UN MEILEUR PRESIDENT. C’est une belle nation.

La Russie a reconnue en 1991 l’indépendance de l’Ukraine. Elle ne peut pas changer d’avis comme ça, parce que Poutine en à décidé autrement. Il faut respecter les accords conclus. Encore une fois, les bons comptes font les bons amis.

Our official position on military invasion:

1 Like

Rasputin without the Ras?

Waiting for the outcome of the talks. They are taking their time. I hope that is a good thing.
After that, will we have a ceasefire or will the invasion continue?

This image says it all: Food, a threatening sky, hope, pride, a bright future.

5 Likes

:cry: There is a special place in Hell reserved for you Putin.

Johnny FD

ESCAPING WAR: GOING WEST

Bald and Bankrupt

Leaving Kyiv On A Refugee Train

1 Like

IOC deprives Vladimir Poo-teen of Olympic order

The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has deprived Vladimir Poo-teen of the Olympic Order he received in 2001 for his contribution to the Olympic movement.

It informs the IOC on Monday on its website.

The Russian president is deprived of order as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

The reason for the deprivation is ‘extremely serious breaches of the Olympic ceasefire and other breaches of the Olympic Charter’ by the Russian government.

The Olympic Order is the highest honor bestowed by the IOC on individuals who have made a unique or extraordinary contribution to the Olympic cause through their contribution to the development of the sport.

Poo-teen is not the only one being deprived of the Olympic Order. Several other persons with important functions in the Russian government or leadership receive the same treatment.

Two other people from the Russian government are mentioned on the IOC’s website. They are Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Chernyshenko and Russian chief negotiator Dmitry Kozak.

The IOC announced Poo-teen along with several other news items on sporting sanctions against Russia.

Here the main message was that all Russians and Belarusians should be excluded from international competitions.

The IOC Board of Directors states that due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, all sports federations and organizers of sporting events should exclude the athletes and leaders of the two nations.

If this is not possible for legal or logistical reasons, the sports federations should strive for Russians and Belarusians to act as neutral athletes without national flags, symbols or national anthems.

Russian and Belarussian teams should be banned from any international sporting events until further notice/

I don’t know anything about this youtuber. My first impression is that he is somewhat happy that he is in the middle of this. It will get him good ratings. But I have to admit, quite impressive footage, Gives a realistic view on what is going on. So i’m having my doubts but I like it. He seems genuine and all that. :+1:

ukpolska told me about Johnny FD but I have known about Bald and Bankrupt for a while now and I would totally recommend his channel to anyone. Wow some of the places he has been to is a real eye opener.

Johnny FD is a pleb as he was warned repeatedly not to go back to Ukraine one week ago from the US, but he still went and now he is taking up space that a Ukraine person could use. He also went on Russia Today saying he doesn’t think the war will start and Ukraine people don’t dislike Russian people and they are friends and they twisted into some propaganda saying the west are lying about the invasion.

Not his best decision to be honest…!!!

I conclude that the talks have failed.

The Russians are advancing forward, Kharkiv is under heavy fire, and this time civilian settlements are also being bombed. The Russians want to take Kharkiv and Mariupol at any cost, to draw a line and cut off the eastern part of Ukraine.

1 Like

Indeed he did take space which someone else could have used.I watched two other videos on his channel and I concluded he certainly isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. So there will be no subscription from me.

I fear that a dirty war is about to begin when civilians will no longer be spared.