Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don’t know anything about this youtuber. My first impression is that he is somewhat happy that he is in the middle of this. It will get him good ratings. But I have to admit, quite impressive footage, Gives a realistic view on what is going on. So i’m having my doubts but I like it. He seems genuine and all that. :+1:

ukpolska told me about Johnny FD but I have known about Bald and Bankrupt for a while now and I would totally recommend his channel to anyone. Wow some of the places he has been to is a real eye opener.

Johnny FD is a pleb as he was warned repeatedly not to go back to Ukraine one week ago from the US, but he still went and now he is taking up space that a Ukraine person could use. He also went on Russia Today saying he doesn’t think the war will start and Ukraine people don’t dislike Russian people and they are friends and they twisted into some propaganda saying the west are lying about the invasion.

Not his best decision to be honest…!!!

I conclude that the talks have failed.

The Russians are advancing forward, Kharkiv is under heavy fire, and this time civilian settlements are also being bombed. The Russians want to take Kharkiv and Mariupol at any cost, to draw a line and cut off the eastern part of Ukraine.

1 Like

Indeed he did take space which someone else could have used.I watched two other videos on his channel and I concluded he certainly isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. So there will be no subscription from me.

I fear that a dirty war is about to begin when civilians will no longer be spared.

I hope you are wrong but I have a horrible feeling you are right :face_exhaling:

Vladimir Putin told French Pres. Emmanuel Macron he’ll stop strikes against civilian targets, according to the Elysée, and that he’ll preserve civilian infrastructure to secure main roads, including the road south of Kyiv. (ABC News)

Ofcourse Putin might be a lying SOB, but this is what we have.

In the last hour, attacks on civilian objects have intensified, with strong explosions also in the residential area of Kiev.

I don’t believe a word from what this guy is telling.

Try and always include a source. I know it’s hard, but fakenews is everywhere.

olexander scherba @olex_scherba 1h

One more video of the brave people of Berdyansk chasing away the invaders. A reminder: just yesterday invaders shot a man in Berdyansk dead, because he refused to give over his cell phone. The guts of these civilians. #RussiaGoHome #UkraineRussiaWar

According to this they haven’t failed as: “The initial round of peace talks between Ukrainian and Russian officials end, according to Russian sources. After negotiators consult with leadership at their respective capitals, reports say the talks will resume in several days.”

What several days means I have no idea as it might be too late by then. :frowning: It’s the only source I have so don’t know if it means much.

Go back about an hour on the timeline until you see the clock in the very bottom right corner. Set to 6:40 and press play. The sound is on Kiev.

6:41 sound of planes, followed immediately by detonations
6:42 planes fly over again, immediately followed by detonations, shortly followed by sirens of responding units
6:43 main air raid siren, repeating 6:50

20 minutes later news on several portals, CNN, AL Jeezira…

Several large detonations were heard around 6:40 p.m. local time Monday to the east of the Kyiv’s city center.

The residential area hit.

These one:

I have no proof, of course, that these are apartment blocks.

More heavy aircraft leaving Mazyr and Yelsk heading SE 6 min ago

Unverified.

Guys, pray. And pray a lot.

11 min ago

The mayor of the southern Ukrainian city of Mykolayiv has written on Facebook, urging civilians to come out and “resist” as a “significant” amount of Russian armor is reported to be headed towards them.

Sirens are reportedly going off in the city.

1 Like

Russian army targeted with missiles 5-storeys residential apartment blocks in Vasylkiv, Bila Tserkva and Kalynivka in Kyiv region. Rescuers on the way.

Unverified

OK, back ontopic.