Direct Debit not working?

I don’t know what that is but I’ve been previously told by Verotel after my issues with them, they don’t accept prepaid cards, virtual or temporary cards, payments from cards registered in a country different to the one being used in, payments using a VPN connection

I’m not affiliated with the group and I don’t get anything in return, “gebuhrenfrei” e.g. is a real credit card, not a debit.

But good to know that my Georgian credit card wouldn’t work then, even though platinum Visa.

Hey guys, I’m glad I’m not the only one having this problem. I’ve already added pictures to the posts above how/where the problem is… It’s definitely up to VHTV. There was no statement from VHTV in the days what is now. Only the VHTV Verotel has contacted. I don’t know if that did anything. That’s enough. It has not been known for a short time that PayPal has stopped because of political problems (war between Russia and Ukraine). Segpay and Paysafe would come to mind… But that’s because of the support of VHTV what they make of it. When I write to Verotel, I only get a standard e-mail: Check your browser and your PC, etc. But my PC works great. Other sites where I can pay with Klarna/Verotel everything works wonderfully…

German: Hey leute, Ich finde es gut das ich nicht der einzige bin der das Problem hat. Ich habe schon wie weiter oben in den Posts Bilder hinzugefügt wie/wo das problem ist… Es liegt definitiv an VHTV. Es gab jetzt in den tagen keine stellungsnahme von VHTV was jetzt nun ist. Nur das VHTV Verotel kontaktiert hat. Ob das was gebracht hat, weiß ich nicht. So langsam reichts. Es ist nicht seid kurzen bekannt das Paypal ausgestiegen ist, wegen den Politischen Problemen( Krieg zwischen Russland und Ukraine). Segpay und Paysafe würde mir einfallen… Aber das liegt am Support von VHTV was die daraus machen. Wenn Ich Verotel anschreibe bekommen ich nur Standard emails von wegen: Überprüfe dein Browser und dein PC usw. Aber mein Pc funktioniert super. Andere Seiten wo ich mit Klarna/Verotel bezahlen kann funktioniert alles wunderbar…

Wie funktioniert das genau? Ich habe eine karte von Segpay. Da kann ich Geld drauf laden und und dann Online mit bezahlen… funktioniert aber hier nicht…

@kaya any process?

Unfortunately since the issue is from Verotel side I can’t track the progress and timeline. We will leave an update as soon as Sofort is finally back

Can you tell when the update will come?

can you give me 3 days? I’m always here to help with the problem. Just how can I help?

Patience is a virtue. old smartass smiley

Excerpt from the PayPal Terms of Use:

Prohibited Activities

You may not use PayPal for activities that:

1. v_____e any law, ordinance, regulation or regulation;
  2. with transactions involving (a) intoxicants, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that pose a risk to consumer safety, (b) d__g paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, support or support others instruct to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods, including digital or virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hatred, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) Items to be considered obscene, (h) items that infringe copyright, trademark, rights of publicity or privacy, or other proprietary rights under the laws of any jurisdiction, ### (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, firearm parts or accessories; or (k) certain weapons or knives that are subject to regulation under applicable law.

As you can see, it’s not VHTV’s fault that we can’t use PayPal anymore.

Seems to me there not accepting anyone’s cards

If your credit card isn’t accepted please contact Verotel via livesupport@verotel.com or try another card

Well huh!!!

Oh hi everyone im back! Just a question where is all the ones from a few months ago? I dont know any of these people! The cam action and appartment tenants lack a lot!

warum kümmert sich vh nicht um seine kunden? ich bin seit 2 tagen raus weil ich mit nichts bezahlen kann. als langjäriger kunde wird man einfach verarscht. ich habe sogar zu sicherheit meine 300 münzen an gerda gespendet,bevor sie von vh eingesackt wird. ich bekomme auch keine antwort wie es weiter geht. einfach nur schade

Sehe ich auch so. Ich warte auch noch auf eine antwort… aber bis jetzt hat sich nix getan

So Leute, ich hab nochmal nachgefragt. Hier ist die Antwort vom Support von VHTV:

@kaya: Why don’t you answer my and Josiah66746’s question? Paysafe would be a simple and convenient alternative.

Thank you for your feedback! We will look closely at your suggestion and see what could be done🙏

Kann ich auf mein laufendes Abo einfach 30 Tage hinzufügen obwohl ich noch genug Tage hab ?