Direct Debit not working?

Hi, i come from Germany and i would like to pay via Direct Debit (Sofortüberweisung). I dont have a credit card :frowning: I was a premium member for years but now I wanted to pay but it doesn’t work. can anyone help me???

Go here and try it: Support & Members Help | Voyeur House TV Support

I’ve tried but this help from the support I’ve already tried and unfortunately nothing helped.

Maybe @kaya can check it for you. But guess if support wasn’t able to help you, will be hard to get a good solution

1 Like

To be honest, I find it a tragedy that a company like VHTV makes it so difficult for some of its customers to pay for membership.

We were told many months ago that the payment options were being worked on, but nothing has happened to date. One almost gets the impression that VHTV is not at all interested in us remaining members…

1 Like

That’s correct. In general, Voyeurhouse is a great site and the forum too. I would pay for it again and again, but when the support team makes it so difficult, I think it’s pretty stupid… :confused:

Does anyone have an idea how else to pay? Can someone send me a private message?

I have a idea

check to see if you have any blocks on your account ie gambling etc

i checked it all…

Quite often the browser you are using can sometimes have an effect on the payment going through. Another thing you may wish to check is your online banking account as it may ask you to authorize the payment.

Unfortunately, I don’t have anything to add since we have already discussed it via email. We haven’t managed to reproduce your issue yet, so we added your 3 days access while you are contacting Verotel for detailed information since they are our payment provider and SOFORT is implemented via Verotel.

P.S. Our team will also still try to reproduce the issue, however we haven’t done it yet

Verotel just seems to have a problem with virtualcards or prepaid… and they don`t get shit done with direct payments … so no deal here as long as there is no proper alternative available… can’t be that hard to implement…

Oh dann wird es wohl in Zukunft bei mir auch nicht klappen …

I mentioned this issue again and again in another thread. It is really sad that vhtv doesnt offer more payment methods. They could easily implement paysafecard, this works very well on chaturbate and other sites. They are telling us since many months they would work on it but nothing happens. It seems they earn already enough money with their existing members and are not interested in getting new customers. I would happily pay for unlimited access if payment would be easier, but unfortunately I have to restrict myself to the free cams.

Moi , j’ai payé avec une carte Visa , Normale , pas prémium ni gold ni … >> pas de problème .
Me, I paid with a Visa card, Normal, not premium or gold or … >> no problem.

Hello everyone, tomorrow I will explain to the support step by step with pictures how and what the problem is when I want to pay. I turned off Adblocker, any other extensions in the Chrome browser, disabled VPNs… Used another browser (Firefox and Microsoft Edge) I have no idea what else to do. Other websites everything works wonderfully…

It has nothing to do with your technical equipment. It is entirely up to Verotel.
Or were you able to pay with Verotel on other sites?

I’m from Germany and you can pay with Sofortüberweisung (direct debit). I then have to select my bank and could then pay, but then an error message appears: Sofortüberweisung (Direct Debit) is not available in this online shop
As an end customer, contact your provider.
As a dealer, contact our support. Verotel Merchant Services and Klarna

Je me sers de " edge" et rien de spécial à faire
I use “edge” and nothing special to do

Peut etre problème avec sa banque
Maybe problem with his bank