Cooper & Charlize

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t agree but at least this time she was lucky to be able to receive something

2 Likes

what is this woman´s name?

Carla

2 Likes

Had a good laugh this morning reviewing the timeline. She got up around 3.40am and it took her ages to find her panties using her cell phone torch, not one light switched on other than toilet and bathroom. She left at 4.07 with a little goodbye hug.

realm56-cam16-1635956595

This place needs at least 2 more cameras. 1 in hallway pointing other direction and the other one in the seperate bathroom. The reason I say the seperate bathroom is because people dissapear and more likly hiding in b/r with no cam. I’m not just saying that so I can watch people do their stuff but , like to see females change clothes which happens alot in different places

They have no idea how to play this game. Rule 1.1 subsection 1 : All participants shall be nude, no exceptions (yes even if grandpa and grandma are playing) :crazy_face:

I’m so glad I don’t have to play with you :rofl: :rofl:

That’s cause bottle is full :upside_down_face:

I would be the guy sitting in that black chair (not naked) drinking that bottle :crazy_face:

Is anyone else having issues with the cameras keep going in and out and not working?

1 Like

yep. some won’t open either

Yes.especially here

Was all fine here in the UK. Now zero feed.

1 Like

Maybe they will continue this game naked

is anybody else having trouble with Cooper ,carl site ??