Cooper & Charlize

Look up :arrow_up: your answer is there. :smiley:

Thanks Albion

I have some feed now, but the feeds from all the cams are out of synch by at least 30 seconds. and it keeps skipping back to moments I’ve just watched. Guess I’m not watching anything here tonight.

1 Like

There is a problem with an internet provider. We have freeze every 30 sec. for about 30 sec. In a record, this effect saves too.

I cannot open any cams

i have given up on their site, when they first came there were problems and now they have them again VHTV should contact them or send an engineer to sort things out and now they have gone off-line so maybe somebody is putting things right

offline this place sucks

nice when al this place is emty the cam work

Интересные игры начинаются😏

2 Likes

Some nice group action with both couples in the bedroom tonight :heart_eyes:

When the lads aren’t home and the place is dark, I like to go to cam 4 and watch the endless flow of traffic down below for a while. I’ve always liked watching car headlights on a winding road from a distance. Don’t know why, I just find it soothing somehow. The best time to watch though is when they’re in and the living room light is on, round about twilight, so the sky is a dark blue and you have amber lights at street level. it’s quite cinematic. There’s been various similar views over the years. I always think to myself “thank god I’m not driving in that traffic.” :nerd_face:

Was this beautiful girl here the other day? Or is she new ?

3 Likes

The king of the extinguished light and his nuns, a high level night is expected …

2 Likes

What do you mean by that?

See the difference: a scene of an acceptable level, that does not laugh at the users. And the other scene you published that makes fun of users, that if I were the manager tomorrow that useless would be on the fucking street.

1 Like