Cooper & Charlize

I caught him banging Charlize this morning. Sslappity slap. She enjoyed it.

i wish i had his staying power i can only think he has be eating little blue pills :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ah the resilience of youth!

Guests are visiting.

1 Like

I love her naughty smile. :grinning:

What a beautiful ass on this babe :heart_eyes: Nice boobies too!

2 Likes

Back at it again . Hoping this continues with different girls Place a lot like Z&B was . Only these guys don’t have the looks of them Maybe a little brighter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are two different girls.

This one is Celia from last night ---- > Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 17.42.12

and this is the new girl — ------> Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 17.45.19

1 Like

Yep, no neck tattoos … and Celia have fake boobs and the new one (will add her name later at wiki) are real…

Is that an halloween costume?? or she walks always prepared when visiting people? :grin:

Wow. Didn’t pay much attention. Both nice asses Thanks blue. I am glad tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

No she came in like that. straight to the sex act and then out of the door. you might not need to add a name for her :sweat_smile:

Funniest thing is that Carl “guests” don’t shower and Cooper “guests” always shower

Thinking Reaction GIF

LOL Time is money :sweat_smile:

Эта девушка кайфует быть наездницей. Класс) Таких немного тут среди квартир)

I had high hopes for this place but i’m majorly disappointed. Say what you want about Blondie and Zack but at least they lived in their apartment. these two guys just turn up at night to put on a show, go to sleep then disappear for the whole day. They’re not too different from that other faliure of an apartment Dexter and Kelly.

Wish we’d get more actual couples, like Berg and Freya.

1 Like

Yeah I liked them. Always brought in gorgeous girls!

3 Likes

She is the best looking girl in this realm so far :heart_eyes:

1 Like