Connection problems? (UK)

Try to put the add-on in the browser “vpn” and test the site through vpn.

OK thanks I will try

I have tried accessing the site directly. Some cameras took a long time to load or did not load at all, I’ve tried vpn. Everything works pretty quickly and stably for me. In vpn I indicated the server of France it my vpn for VPN Kostenlos für Chrome - Free VPN VeePN - Chrome Web Store - chome Free VPN Proxy – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US) - fox

AdGuard and Adblock, shutdown to test

Let me put my 2 cents here in regards to warn everybody from using free VPN services. There are two main reasons why you might consider not using VPN or suspiciously cheap (cheaper than average market) VPN services:

1. Security
  2. Getting your ass sold for the info you transfer while connected to VPN

When the product is free - you are the product. While it’s applicable to many services you may be using, free VPN is whole other level of you as a product. By using VPN you might be exposing all the browsing information to yet another 3-rd party company.

That’s not always bad. But that’s definitely far from good.

As for the security, you never know who buys your data from these VPN providers & how secure their infrastructure is.

EDIT: Not only browsing information, but any communication from/to the device you’re connected to the VPN from. If it’s browser-based extension, only browser traffic will be transfered. If this is a standalone app, you’re staking a lot more of your ass.

1 Like

Very wise. Nothing in the world is free.

Give me a break…you couldn’t download a film in 30 seconds if you had a 2x Intel Hexa-Core Xeon E5-2620v3 lol… now go away c___d, you are boring me.

lol…but looking at the messages that are coming in, I have certainly started something and see…I am not the only one…So much for not getting any complaints about lags etc… :0)

very true :0)

But let’s delve into the VPN issue, free VPN does not provide all servers, the speed is limited there, etc. Also, where there are tariff plans, it is possible and there is security. You can first search for information about vpn and then use it. Also use vpn only for testing a specific host. To make sure that the problem may be in direct tracing or in limited access to a given host. It is not a panacea for everyday use. But when you have no choice and the host from your country is closed. Then only this will give you access to the host. You can also use the browser in incognito mode with the do not track option enab__d and some adblock, adguard additionally installed but if you do not try or do anything, but simply speak does not work. Then most likely the miracle will not happen and it will still not work.

what does the processor have to do with the network? Can you tell me about the addiction processor vs network ?

You are forgetting the little mouse, that sits inside the processor. Very cunning he is. he has a wheel installed inside the processor and when it slooooows down, he gets inside the wheel, peddles like a mouse possessed and speeds up his internet :0)

I always thought that it depends on whether the Internet is distributed by cable or by air. If the cable is distributed, then from the category of the cable. That is why it is optics or twisted pair. From the router there are gigabit ports or 100 megabit ports. From a network card or from a wifi, which wifi protocol is used. And here everything turns out to be more prosaic. And then I think why I have a Xeon 2699v4 at work like this model. but I could be wrong, I only saw the box from this processor. The internet is so hyper fast. It turns out that the Schumacher mouse goes so fast that the Internet is so fast. Thanks for enlightening

To be honest, you obviously know more than I do. All I know is, ANY other Site and my Broadband is just fine. Whether it be watching sport, films etc, on ANY Site, or if I am downloading and uploading stuff, no matter how big, or small that Site is. Whether it be megabits, or gigabits. It is ONLY when I come onto this Site that it starts whirring, so I just think the Site should take dome responsibility for it and stop looking for excuses. As I have also stated, I did not want to make a World issue of it lol, I was just making an observation and chatting. I wasn’t even complaining! Its a Sex-Site, nothing more and It is what it is. I am not going to lose s___p over a Sex-Site :0)

As the CEO said, everything depends on the infrastructure. I will give games as an example. Here is game A, its server is located in Korea, from the player (me for example) to the servers of the game in Korea, the ping is very high 200ms, for example. Accordingly, it displays the delay, they are also lags, friezes. There is a game B which is located in my country to her ping 20ms there are no lags from the friezes. The ping itself from me to the game servers in Korea goes through many different other servers that can slow it down and when I get to the game server I get 200ms. To check that directly is not the best option. I put the vpn client or plugin in the browser and select different countries. For games, I use a special vpn. It creates a route map so that the ping that comes to the server is not 200ms, but, say, 100ms That’s why I told you for the sake of the test try vpn. If the situation worsens with vpn, change the server, if it improves, then you need to contact those support, you can of course immediately show the trace from you to the site, this will further simplify the task of technical support.

I understand you seem to yourself to be a very experienced internet user. If you looked at ALL sites on the Internet, and NONE of them has such strange problems with your provider, only our site. And, of course, this means that this particular site is s__t, and we just don’t want to do anything about it. But doesn’t it seem strange to you that we really don’t want to do anything about it, and we ask you to write about the problem to the support, instead of throwing poop on the forum? Now let’s get down to reality. I remember reading that you are a nurse by profession. I’m an IT engineer by profession. I’ve been an IT engineer for 30 fucking years soon, but I keep coming across technical things on the Internet that amaze me. And whenever I have any problems with the Internet, I call the support somewhere, to my provider, for example, and he tells me to restart the router - at first I think to myself - what the hell, I have a very cool router, it works for years without any reboot, and so on and so on. And I answer - yes, yes, I rebooted the router, still nothing works, it’s not about my router, and in general it’s not about me, but about your Internet connection. And then technicians come, check everything, reboot my cool router, and everything starts working. And I am very ashamed. This happened recently, about a year ago. So if you want to REALLY fix something - write to the fucking support and do what they tell you to diagnose, and then it will become clear what is the reason for this site behavior EXACTLY WITH YOU, and we can fix everything. If your goal is just to throw poop - continue, this is an empty space. Just don’t expect anything to change.

1 Like

Thanks for your help and support, but VPN is a great example of a solution that doesn’t fit well in this particular case. The game has one server, and you need to create the shortest route to it in order to reduce ping - a VPN is great here. And we have dozens of servers all over the world, and VPN can only make the picture worse. The support has a testing procedure that will show which servers the speed is normal, and which ones are bad, and we can exclude “bad” servers for a person, if there are “good” ones. If there are no good ones, we can talk to those nodes where the slowdown occurs and try to solve this problem. But without diagnostics, we only know that the dude has a cool Internet, he checked ALL the sites in the world, and only our slow one. That is, we know about nothing.

You are forgetting the little mouse, that sits inside the processor. Very cunning he is. he has a wheel installed inside the processor and when it slooooows down, he gets inside the wheel, peddles like a mouse possessed and speeds up his internet :0)

after such stories, I wanted, as they say, to explain on my fingers that this is not quite the way this user imagines it
I myself have tested various vpn applications and various vpn servers. Even vpn in vpn. It works stably for me and there is no lag in the loading of cameras in apartments.

anchio ho problemi e non ti dico quanti ne conosco credimi ultimamente ce qualcosa che non va

Immagino che tutti abbiamo i nostri problemi :0)

VPN helps, 1-2 sec lag

without it endless lag