Carlos & Claire

how do you communicate with them? in English, or do you also speak Polish :kissing:

1 Like

Bourbon and/or whiskey

1 Like

I speak Polish. Carlos is texting her ahahaha. Apparently they are the hottest in this quadrangle :grin::grin::grin::grin:

I _____ white wine “Riesling” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Something that I noticed when I watched you with other girls is how you really tried to make sure that they were comfortable and enjoyed what you were doing. You also had to help them not be nervous when Carlos was there. He was extremely good about not trying to be the center of attention. He let you show the girls just how nice life could be. If you are typing answers now… Wow! You definitely have a good command of English.

1 Like

When I first tried Prosecco, now it is forever in my life. Do you love sushi? :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And that’s how you get a curvy, voluptuous and happy girlfriend. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like whiskey clean with ice, when you feel the taste of herbal, what you need after a long day of Henessy :tumbler_glass:and​:cut_of_meat:

Ahahaha yes exactly. I think you need to be yourself and do what you want. I used to devote a lot of time to sports, now my sport is horse riding only without a horse :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I drank a very good Prosecco when I was in Basano del Grappa. unfortunately I have never found the same variety in my country.
but maybe you have to be in Italy to _____ Prosecco :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

In Italy, such delicious food is as if it is prepared in paradise and lowered to earth, I have traveled half the world, I have been to Shanghai, Turkey, Moscow, Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Spain, Belgium, Germany, there is nowhere such delicious food as in Italy. For example, for dessert, 5 types of ice cream or a tincture called Amaro, which is produced only in Calabria. More cheeses, mozzarella, parmesan and salami heaven for tasters :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

:clinking_glasses::champagne:

2 Likes

Yes, I want to speak English at such a level that I can write and speak fluently, no, I write through a translator. At the moment I can speak my language well, but so far without English, just the language ahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I can express my thoughts in English by 70%. When I like to do something in the moment that brings pleasure not only to me, I am glad to try. I think that a person is both a man and a woman, this is two in one, so nature has decreed that inside we can feel more like a girl or a boy. Of course, physically I like men, aesthetically women are perfect to combine :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

5 Likes

One of the funniest things I ever saw was a lady in front of me at the supermarket. In her basket she had tampons, wine and a HUGE bar of chocolate! No words needed…

Which hairstyle do you like best hahaha :rofl:

3 Likes

1940 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

2005 & 2010 are better :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Look here:

1 Like

I think that 2005 & 2010 are better

1 Like

Any of them except 1940 :face_with_monocle: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Fully untrimmed, like 1940 or 1960 :heart_eyes: Women naturally have hairs, only c___dren are hairless.

2 Likes