Carlos & Claire

:video_camera: Archive Videos

3 Likes

Welcome to new participants, Carlos & Claire. ( Ex- RLC participants ) :blue_heart:

2 Likes

thank you, i was wondering where i had seen them before :+1:

2 Likes

Really they were on RLC before?

Let’s see if @carlos will give us the good views he always demands :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes. They were on RLC as couple on vacation in Barcelona. Good thing about them is that they speak English to each other.

1 Like

Are they monogamous or swingers?

If I remember, they used to live in the flat which is occupied now by Kylie & Rus, is that correct?

1 Like

Well all the RLC people so far proofed to be failures. My expectations are low but maybe they will surprise us…

They are very open-minded. They did not swing when they were on RLC, but they had a few soft threesomes.

1 Like

Well the bathroom view with that glass thingy is crap…

There will be no fines here, that for sure, if you know what I mean :slightly_smiling_face:

On RLC, they wanted to involve others in their fun but nobody wanted to join them. Interesting to see them on vh.

1 Like

The others were no swingers or the chemistry was not there?

Anybody has a good photo of Carlos for the Wiki? I took one of Claire while she got out of the shower but Carlos is sitting with back to cam all the time…

1 Like

Anybody else thinking the sofa view is bad? Cam6 too high. Cam4 should be closer

None of them were swingers, so nobody really knows to what extent how much Carlos and Claire swing.

So when one of the vacation people on RLC want have a “permanent” place the only way to get that is on VHTV?

1 Like

They have three apartments in Czech republic and one in Spain for couples, so if one of them becomes available ( which rarely happens ) they can move a new couple in. but they have not added to the number of their apartments since they closed their Russian places. so yes VHTV is a good alternative.

With so “many” places I guess the waiting list is really long. :rofl:

season 9 episode 20 GIF