Carlos & Claire

There are a lot of Aquarians / “Water Women” in the forum. :joy: :rofl:

You learned quickly after there were “beatings” because of the wrong (too high) age in the other apartments. :rofl: :joy: :wink:

Sigh of relief tho’

Oh so now we can tease you a whole year long by saying you’re going to be 30. Hihihi.

1 Like

That means then 29+ … + you can then count from A to Z (but only in thought) …

1 Like

When I was 20 my grandm____r said: -oh how cool you are 20 years old, soon to be 30 ahahaha :smiling_face:

This age is more mature and meaningful :smile::grin::u______e:

My wife says I’m a gambler. I can be very charming and everyone’s favorite. But sometimes I also like to challenge their Ukrainian temperament.

Recently I made the joke: Men are getting mature, women are getting old. :imp:

evil lazy … didn’t go down well… many cut flowers later … she had forgiven me …

1 Like

We are born alone and we die alone. Men do not give birth to c___dren, hormones are folded differently. I’d rather be a man than have my period every month :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

If I were cheeky, I could say an excuse for mood swings can never hurt… :rofl:

1 Like

I was a subscriber to RLC when you were there and always enjoyed watching the two of you. I was simply looking at VHTV generally because I knew that my subscription to RLC was about to expire. When I saw that you two had joined VHTV, I subscribed here instead of subscribing to RLC. I knew that if you have friends in the area, then there will often be something interesting going on. I’m glad that you are here now.

1 Like

Recently, during this period, I forgot where I live for a few seconds hahaha, probably due to a lot of b___d loss :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I am glad to communicate with you, I did not correspond with people who are spying on us. Very smart people here, relax, joke. We need to try something new, so we want to exchange partners, we are waiting for a response from a couple who, like us, want to do this for the first time. At first I thought that I would be jealous of Carlos, then I thought I should be an open person to everything new and sometimes go with the flow and take everything from life. Who refused new emotions? What can surprise at 29 years old hahaha :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

If she is only half as pretty as you then I’d say: let’s go!

1 Like

Just bring chocolate, fruits and chips to your woman during this period hahahaha 7 days minimum :ice_cream::shaved_ice::cake::chocolate_bar::pizza::fries::hamburger::cut_of_meat::kiwi_fruit::pancakes::oyster::doughnut::cookie::popcorn::taco::cheese::hot_pepper::olive:

1 Like

That sounds very interesting
and if you both accept that, it will definitely be a good experience, and of course for the viewers too :star_struck: :upside_down_face: :grin:

3 Likes

They are very young people they are 20 years old, she is from Poland and he is from Canada, she is very sexy and loves girls ahahaha just like me, she has big breasts and dark hair, thin waist. It often happens that pheromones coincide and people like each other. Ahahaha I remember when I first met Carlos he made me kiss his girlfriend who I didn’t like in terms of sexuality, ahahaha I kissed her. Maybe that was her only kiss in her life hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love her already.

1 Like

Of course everyone of us is born in our “birthday suits” :laughing:

1 Like

We are in the process, because a couple from another city, yes it will be interesting to try. For my birthday I want to _____ aperol​:tropical______: They want to _____ vodka with juice :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: Not vodka. What is your favorite a_____l?