Carlos & Claire

I like no hair or 2005​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Once in the locker room of the gym I met a girl who had so much hair in there, it looked like she was preparing for winter, although yes it was winter. She was in shorts, but there were curls around her. Airbag or find me ahahaha and oddly enough it was sexy she was tall and had a good figure :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

My kind of woman! :heart_eyes:

Dye your hair blonde or my

natural color?

2 Likes

i like banana :sweat_smile:

If you need a k__ler, write to me ahahaha :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

tumblr_e19375a440769e3af83d4745cc007755_02f7788a_500

JOHN WİCK :sunglasses:

1 Like
1 Like

2010 sans hésitation !

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what haircolor u have u will always look beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

no but what a flatterer, this one :rofl:

1 Like

I’m late on the subject of hair. But better late than never. Your current hair color is ideal, I would not change anything. and on the much more important topic of pussy hair, I think there is a trend reversal at the moment. away from completely hairless. I find the 2000 or 2005 version very sexy. Stubble less well, or if the hairiness is such that you get hairs on your tongue. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Claire, congratulation, nice drawing ! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

this camera is very good, it comes out nice visual

7 Likes

Pubic hair is simply organic dental floss… :rofl:

1 Like

feels brad pitt GIF

Amelie ve lucas çok güzel olur bence sende istermisin :innocent:

1 Like

i am late joining the thread about the new couple you are talking to. I am sure we are all eagerly looking forward to watching but be careful. Keep talking to Carlos and make sure he is talking to you. Step away at the first sign of problems but enjoy it first !! xx

1 Like

I also like the color that I have now, it’s always good to know your opinion. I used to have red hair ahaha at school, balayage didn’t work ahaha. How do you feel about piercing? :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue: