Black & Peace

Well, unfortunately I’ve only just seen these images, squirt/orgasm They are excellent images, angle, lighting. Thank you for sharing these very good moments And of course once again wonderful Peace

5 Likes

ooo, this is probably the most popular house here. They didn’t say for nothing, advertising is not good or bad.

1 Like

I have read enough of your comment to know in my head they are s__t and not bothering no more. not picked on attacked by parasitestrying to feed of my energy

1 Like

Sure but you have the audacity to comment on something you did not see and somehow think you are more qualified than those that saw the footage. So your defense is simply to attack those that point it out to you without bothering to reply.

That is exactly what trolls like you do, shock and get as many reactions as you get. But the thing you never do is get into a meaningful discussion as you have no sensible points to bring to the table. When people tell you what an idiot you are you pull out the pity card and cry that everybody is so nasty to you. You hate that many here actually have fun on the forum. And don’t kid yourself about being in anybody’s head, you are too irrelevant for that. You are simply an irritation to some trying to have a good time here. Your biggest kick is to flag people because your feelings were hurt.

1 Like

Дорогие бойцы!) давайте прекращать ругаться, лучше смотрите внимательно, что будет вечером :fire: :snowflake:

3 Likes

bull s__t i seen the lady you are defending state I like ir rough like that so your passing thought is false

so the lady your defending is a trolll is what your saying? because I agree with her

Снова будет жесткий секс с членовредительством и избиением девушки?

I dont flag or cry you are confused lmfao done

You still have not mentioned whether you saw the footage and are you therefore qualified to say what you said.

Do you really want me to post the videos showing the violence to shut you up? They are in the trash on my computer and which is what we all saw and no sex play whatsoever, just pure violence.

Just love watching these two interact

2 Likes

Yes but did you bother to read how her BF looks at her phone. Of course you did not as WTF would you need facts to make your opinion known to others. You need to start replying to questions asked of you, that means reading other’s comments than cry about how badly you are being treated or how we are all talking s__t.

1 Like

oh fuck he looked at her phone? OMG put him in prison

I said, do you want to see the videos?

I think if vhtv took them down they should stay there told you both im done you premium users are right im wrong dont know if you heard it in person was just on my front porch central usa screaming marci and ahpolstery are suuuuper genius gods I totally submit to this as im a lowly standard member. I just dont understand as time is of the essents why you reply to my ignorant ass and not on your phone with the police reporting the phone eyeballing sonofabitch not to mention the fact shes enjoying her own demise! she needs your help and now so I will tie your time up no more you both win

Good riddance.

OMG she is sucking his dick and licking his ass right now, the perrel the agony wheres the humanity better get back and watch the expression on his face when the cops kick in the door, we got smart people on the job

1 Like

Deleted as little point in showing the videos.

Now shut up…!!!