Black & Peace

not now im busy she just ran to the hall, cops? no no its an ice cube, for black eye she gonna get? nope rubbing that on his cock too Im confused

Deleted as little point in showing the videos.

The part where she was crying uncontrollably is not included, and he grabbed her throat.

I know but I haven’t got videos of them, he is ignoring them anyway showing that his true role in being here as a chief troll and doesn’t want to face the truth.

I would call him something else but it would get me flagged. Fucking ignorant is just the start.

1 Like

yessum boss

Нет, мой милый друг. Сегодня было кое-что поинтереснее :yum:

2 Likes

Главное что бы ваше по интереснее не вредило девушке ни физически не морально.

1 Like

no stop keep going

5 Likes

Once again excellent images, the angles of images chosen are exceptional, you can see the exact moment of the squirt (last image) this couple surprises with this excellent image quality. Now the question remains, with this excellent level of image quality, who is pleased to watch with less good let’s say angles? Peace has said it many times, wonderful. (I also can’t forget black who can get the best out of peace, of course.) Thanks again for the images

6 Likes

Happy Christmas, Black and Peace :christmas_tree: :partying_face:

1 Like

Благодарим! И вам :star_struck::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Even if the camera angle is not ideal, it was good to see, it is always

(We need to put a camera on the shelf)

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Add

images

As getting a blowjob from gf, he's surfing on internet must make her very special, yeah lol. If I was doing that to a girl an she was surfing or watching tv that would be her last time.
1 Like

1 Like

211228 VH

7 Likes

211228 VH2

7 Likes

Those are some sweet itty bitttys. I would put a ring on her.

1 Like