Black & Peace

Again you miss the point and rant about how bad everyone on the forum is and how bad it is because you are left out. You forget to answer the main point at how you and the other troll have become experts on giving an opinion on something you never saw. Not only give an opinion but make out like your opinion is the only worth one talking about. So you wonder why everybody hates you with a passion, most of them unlike me ignore you but the reason I hate seeing any domestic a___e. Go try justify verbal and physical a___e somewhere else where you and other jolly trolls can all masturbate at a woman crying uncontrollably.

OH and I suppose all your BDSM also comes with a lot of a_____l a___e, they need to get _____ to get their kicks because this guy is a _____. I suppose I must be stupid to think that a_____l a___e and domestic a___e are somehow related.

Might want to grab your heart pills.

Their life! Don’t watch then.

1 Like

Again with well thought out answer. You are beyond pathetic, now f@|k off.

No, you fuck off and take your morality with it. Stop trolling this topic with your moral outrage.

lol the troll says some thing over you trolling :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I know I should not reply to them but the s__t they speak about a domestic violence scene (which by the way they never saw) is such crap. I hate any form of domestic violence.

Everyone here is trolling this topic is about Black and Peace not to read about you all telling each other to fuck off. @VHTV_James @VHTV_CEO can someone sort out these off topic posts.

Old man, you say that all the time. It’s BS, you love it and you know it.

Marcie, don’t get tired It’s a bit like the diarhea; once it’s over, you just have to flush the toilet to get rid of it. :wink:

i know saw evry thing happening and reported it also with screenshots and time stamps to vhtv and i know personally some ppl who had to deal with it

some things you can not get rid of :crying_cat_face:

Everybody stop using the word FUCK, it seems to have offended someone. :innocent:

yep its about black&peace and they are talking about how black beats peace and some ppl think its good most have a brain and think its not okay so its not off topic

Tell me what subject is not relevant on this topic.

well hopefully this post is deleted as I wanted , Marcie I give 2 s__ts and a fuck about you calling me names or any of your future closed minded thoughts

odd they post there thoughts but if you ddont fall in to their ideas they blast you with lables of troll and your not suppose to defend yourself? in my oppinion vhtv has dropped the ball catering to these close minded kids that dont seem to be able to have a thought presented outside their box without a name calling fit to belittle others. several have gave me a thumbs down without calling me names and they are entitled to disagree im ok with that but they prey on trying to be above people, it must hurt to be in their heads

Hahaha yeah, it’s just a new case of classism. Don’t you dare speak your truth against their version of rationalisation. They will gang up on you while trashing the neighbourhood :joy::joy::joy:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH shame, did we hurt your feelings. I love the way you and that other troll write how bad the forum is and how all the nasty people pick on you BUT never bother to actually read and reply to questions asked of you. In other words it is all about poor little you.