Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

If you watched at 1208 camera 7 you would see that she is packing ALL of her good looking panties and bras in a bag. If you were watching you would see that she packed the bag in her backpack at 1213 camera 6. One would make a MORE logical conclusion that she was going to a modeling appointment.

thatā€™s so much hot air again ā€¦ the balloonists are thrilled

modeling appointment or not, doesnā€™t mean manuel and ariela didnā€™t enjoy themselves, if you know what i mean

She probably had a modeling appointment but does not exclude that she also gave time to Manuel . I donā€™t think she stayed over to s___p with them to give them a lift and seeing the face and the tiredness she had yesterday when she got back, she certainly got busy in any case.

1 Like

yet another modeling appointment today, a male colleague came and picked her up, how lovely

@Kristian175775 @Herky8

you two could do a show together in las vegas: the big speculatius

3 Likes

As Iā€™ve said before he always turns up when the other negative people are here, Iā€™m beginning to wonder if they are all his accounts. You know Billy no mates :rofl: :rofl:

Iā€™d lay money on it. Itā€™s just a bit pitiful really.

Nice photo shoot preview

1 Like

Ariela :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hot_face:

7 Likes

are you inadequate? where did you see it?

4 Likes

i take it that you are referring to my post that a male picked you up, well i didnā€™t see it, what you donā€™t see with your eyes, you can hear with your ears, is that being inadequate you tell me

yet another assignment, and judging by the amount of stuff ,arielaā€™s packed, its going to be a long one, and she has shaved her bush off for it aswell, ( maybe they donā€™t like hair in their mouths)

I saw that, its a shame as she has a problem with being shaved as its painful for her plus i like a bit of public hair

and I like that your pussy is shaved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would be interesting if Ariela once organized a photographic set of her projects at home so as to see how she worksā€¦who knows if it could be possibleā€¦It would certainly make the apartment more interesting than visits from pleasure-seeking menā€¦

2 Likes

Sore nipples, a kiss and a cuddle and back out again. Airela is a busy girl.

2 Likes

must be doing overtime, or someoneā€™s a lucky person, quite a rush to get out thou

1 Like

since you hate this couple so much why do you come over daily and sell stupid comments, you look like a little kid who doesnā€™t get his way kicking and shouting in all directions

1 Like