Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Welcome Ariela & Sebastian :wink:

13 Likes

Welcome fuckers

4 Likes

Another new realm. The camera angles are not bad but I suppose only time will tell how this place turns out.

7 Likes

Ariela & Sebastian? Sebastian, yes, but Ariela must be hiding somewhere. Come out, cutie!

6 Likes

El chico es guapo y lo vi muy caliente mirando los reinos, esperemos alguna colaboración con alguno de ellos, me gustan sus piernas peludas son lindas

4 Likes

What is the point of opening an apartment without participant? They would earn more if they opened an apartment with party and attracting mass attention. A few days or weeks of boredom - will go to the fact that even when girl comes, they have much lower rating. But good activity on first day gives hundreds of items to favorites - more views on average per day.

5 Likes

Exactly :+1:, This is vhtv “directed” by a gang of useless and incompetent, do not ask them to have more than three neurons.

5 Likes

What a hot guy :heart_eyes::fire: he’s already jerked off :fire: I love him :heart:

5 Likes

El sitio es Voyeur pero se supone que es la vida real de cada persona, en tu vida normal y diaria haces ese tipo de cosas? No creo y por que no darle la oportunidad quizás es un buen lugar y necesita tiempo

2 Likes

I can’t find that. When & where did it happen?

6 Likes

En la cocina hace un rato lo vi masturbarse unos minutos mientras veía en su computador otros apartamentos.

4 Likes

On the bed… he rubbed on bed… It’s not visible

3 Likes
1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

Thanks. That explains why I couldn’t find it. I was looking for something a bit more visible.

3 Likes

Yes I understand you. It was a hidden humping :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

The apartment is empty, maybe he has gone to tell Ariela that she is participating in a voyeur project, or he could be trying to find a Ariela if she doesn’t exist yet :grin: Can’t understand why they opened a new realm without the main participant being present. :kissing: :thinking:

2 Likes

This is Ariela. Maybe she did a runner.

5 Likes

I hope not, she is a beauty . is that from twitter ?

2 Likes

Yes that was from VHTV’s welcome our new participants tweet.

5 Likes