Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Ariela will go away with Manuel … he’s packing his backpack. I find this way of life truly absurd. I hope her plans make more sense than satisfying horny men…I hope so for her

1 Like

C’mon mate, they’ve told us what they are doing. Why do you insist on making up reasons to be upset?

1 Like

I am sure that will be on the 11th of March Francis, not today, but you are right about the rest :hugs:

They’ve been leaving since March 11, today it seems to me that I have something else to do

ariela and manuel left together, she packed a lot of clothes, and now that her monthly has finished they both will be enjoying each other, judging by this morning episode

Ah I see @Hudson220373 & @John78, I commented too hastily. My bad and I apologize however people are still acting on assumptions

1 Like

Off course Francis, that has and will always happen :hugs:

Looking at the facts
this morning the usual scene in the pampered bed Seba perhaps to get the consent then lunch with her boobs out in front of Manuel then she left with him apparently happy and shortly afterwards he threw himself on her in the living room, feeling her boobs happy and horny.
I don’t know if he has anything else to do but what you see is this and Seba is at home alone and I won’t say anything else.
They make me perceive this from what I see, however, with respect
happy with them that’s fine

1 Like

Another fact … Seba finds himself masturbating alone … maybe we’ve already seen it?

1 Like

Not bad, I hope she brings her home

1 Like

pfff man how old are you
you seem to be a kid who stole his parents creditcard

Chemistry is all wrong between them today

Thank you Ben-q. This adds perspective for sure. Cant believe you found this :slightly_smiling_face:

you’re welcome

You’ve answered with the wrong account :man_facepalming: you’re not Ben-q, blown your cover now eh :grin:
Looks like the guys put on holiday are back early :thinking:

lovely one if only we can see more, but don’t worry some here on this forum, only see this apt in rose coloured glasses

Well spotted Jock :+1:

That was 2yrs ago so i think not

1 Like