Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I hope that you and Sebastian are not hurt at all. :hugs:

1 Like

Hope u all are okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

1 Like

2 Likes

There was a pipe break somewhere on the street)

This guy makes me laugh. He does not stop talking for even a second.

1 Like

This guy is becoming as intrusive as conrad and I donā€™t understand Ariela persevering with them ā€¦ honestly when I see her in their company she seems to me to have become the doll to be touched and fucked and it seems to me that they come exclusively to satisfy their needs as if they have no other way to do it ā€¦ and although I am no one to judge I donā€™t even understand Seba who allows him all this.

1 Like

well you are correct itā€™s not ours to judge. As long as they all in agreement its their choice. Itā€™s a different lifestyle than many couples have but maybe itā€™s just the reason they stand out from many boring couples on VH. Stay tuned!!

1 Like

Is the heating working again now, or are you still freezing? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Go and visit Otto and Lolaā€¦
you can warm each other :grin:.

Hope things are betterave now, not fun a cold app

We are warm now))) thank you for your attention.

2 Likes

We canā€™t do that yet because of my new job. But we keep in touch with them and will meet immediately when the opportunity arises)

5 Likes

Thank God!! :hugs: :heart:

Something like that always happens in winterā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ce nā€™est pas grave, Seb. Le principal cā€™est que tu aies un travail. Le resteā€¦

1 Like

I have several interesting projects that I am trying to implement. Now Iā€™m doing what I love and I like it))

Hello everyone.

On March 11th, we will need to leave to visit our parents and loved ones. At the same time, we are thinking of getting some rest.

We will be glad to your attention)))

6 Likes

Enjoy.
By the way tell us more about your project.

3 Likes

well you both have a good time together, will we be seeing someone looking after the rabbits or will the apt be offline

2 Likes

Thatā€™s just fine take ur time enjoy I hope u guys have a safe trip and have fun visiting ur parents and loved ones :hugs:

1 Like

Such things happen, cold in the apartment and maybe cold water too. Iā€™m glad to hear you are doing fine now. I hope you understand the picture was meant as a joke in a lighthearted and friendly manner :hugs:

2 Likes

you will be missed and we will look forward to your return :kissing_heart:

1 Like