Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

bandicam 2023-02-23 03-06-12-113_trimmed_resized_cropped

They make a great team. If Lola relaxes a bit more, theyā€™ll be even better.

Some girl-on-girl action. Some of Ariela working on Lola.

6 Likes

This Is It Moment GIF by CBS

1 Like

kissing is better on girlsā€¦

Whatever do you mean? :hushed:

This was totally spontaneous completely natural swinging. None of them had any idea the night would turn out like this.

2 Likes

The first time that I subscribed to VHTV was directly because of Ariela and a couple. When I subscribed, I didnā€™t know which girl was Ariela, but they were both very attractive so because of Arielaā€™s tender guidance, the session was great. I liked her then and I like her now. Once I saw how both Seb and Ariela reply to our questions and saw how they try to make all of us happy, I began to like them for more than just the sexy sessions. Watching the video of her being nice to Lola makes me realize how lucky I am to follow them when I can.

2 Likes

Yeaā€¦. Look at comment above and at Lola topic someone already wish for itā€¦:sweat_smile::joy: so it quite predictable thing

its vhtv almost everything is scripted you can not just pick and choose when to bring it up you have to be consistent. At least they went through with it and did not do some bulls__t side by side sex

I think Iā€™m going to cry :smiling_face_with_tear:

Let them enjoy this surprise :joy: donā€™t ruin their fun :shushing_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have that effect on people.
I think.
Actually, most people say ā€œI look at you and weep.ā€
Thatā€™s the same thing, isnā€™t it?

I think you misunderstood what i said

1 Like

Oooops got ur pointā€¦.:sweat_smile: but I will passā€¦:sweat_smile:

Better someone sees you and weeps than not being seen at allā€¦Confucius

2 Likes

No, I think you are mistaken. Otto & Lola drove over 4 hours to Ariela & Sebastianā€™s place so Otto could get a haircut. :haircut_man:

They definitely werenā€™t planning on a night full of casual sex between acquaintances, nope definitely not at all.

If they drove just four hours to get to be with Ariela and Seb, it would be worth twice the price.
Everybody won.

someones still salty i see :joy:

I watched Lola having sex with someone other than Otto for the first time, I donā€™t know if there was one. Later on, Lola started to suck Seb willingly. Even Ariela came and started to suck Seb herselfā€¦ jealous or what? :joy: :joy:

Why are you talking about price? This is a totally random and unplanned event that just occurred my friend. No need to bring finance into the equation. :wink: :blush:

1 Like