Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I would have wished the two an undisturbed hour. but with a bit of luck it will start now

or not…

2 Likes

The little bitty cheap screens show something happening in the living room, but the free one in the kitchen shows them all chatting from twenty minutes ago. Could I sue them for causing me to lose out on half a day’s work trying to watch them in case something critical happens?
If I could get video evidence, I’d win my case easily. Plus, I could charge admission to attend the trial. I’d have a full house wanting to watch these four in action.

grafik
welcome back :wink:

I’d split my attendance fees with them because they are so wonderful to watch.

I haven’t subscribed… yet. That label is just from my past. Those were the days. :slight_smile:
Thank you though.

3 Likes

I only get to see the video picture until I subscribe again, but what I see makes my heart go pitty-pat.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

6 Likes

The look of Ariela and Lola :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

ok then ready to third round

2 Likes

:hugs:

Sorry about that, just good memories. Now back to topic.

6 Likes

Let’s just keep Ariela and Lola together more beautiful with romantic night kisses…

bandicam 2023-02-23 02-05-04-131_trimmed_cropped

2 Likes

3 Likes

That was great. Thank you. I’m not sure why I get to watch it that way, but the regular videos give the message that the format is not supported.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Your video was okay. I wonder if the reason that I got “format not supported” with other videos is not the fault of VHTV, but really a different format.

1 Like

Merci Ariela et Lola avec Otto et Seb pour cette belle soirée!! J’espère qu’il y en aura d’autres aussi jolies!

1 Like

5 Likes