Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I have to say, bed decorations certainly have evolved since my younger days :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Can’t say I blame her for getting away for a while.

a bunny sent me the information that we might be able to deal with an unexpected question tonight: is 37 + 33 really 70?.. or maybe 69?

you should switch if you want to know more :wink:

1 Like

Super c’est fait A et S chez o et Lola

they are at otto and lola freee fucks

Wow what a lovely surprise. I just hope they get along well together and have a good connection

yes, that’s to be hoped. it was a challenge to arrange it, so it should be worth it for everyone involved :wink:
It’s a pity that the distance is a whole lot further than I thought, almost 4 hours driving time 
 unfortunately doesn’t speak for spontaneous occasional meetings, but maybe for an occasional weekend together?
time will/must tell

4 Likes

[superbe rencontre d’aprĂ©s ce quel’on a vu .j’ai Ă©tĂ© tres surpris par le comportement positiff de Sebastian je ne l’avais jamais vu autant participatif dans les discusions .A l’air de bien s’entendre avec otto . je l’ai trouver tres avenant avec Ariela .pour ma pat je souhaite qu’il refasse .malgrĂ© la distance. Et pour finir que dire de la rencontre lola et ariela que du plaisir . LOLA est vraiment parfaite on savait dĂ©ja pour Ariela une petite puce par rapport Ă  lola

1 Like

j’attend avec impatience les avis de lola et ariela sur cette rencontre

“on savait dĂ©ja pour Ariela une petite puce par rapport Ă  lola”
je ne comprends pas ce que tu voulais dire

All I understand was how exciting it was to see you and Lola together - so beautiful, so hot :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

So good to see people enjoy themselves and get along. Looked like a great group and a little enjoyable sex to go along with the fun. Without the pretense of someone worrying about who pays who for what. This looked like pure and enjoyable fun and relaxation.

2 Likes

No one EVER pays anything to anyone 
:person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming: The fantasy about some kind of paid meetings was invented by inadequate people here 

6 Likes

I’m adding that to my insults repertoire; “You’re an inadequate person!” says so much without saying very much. Brilliant. :orange_heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’ll get plenty of opportunities to use it here :wink: there’s quite a few falls into that category

Oh, this I know. This I know 
 :face_with_monocle:

Ă©n ugy veszem ki a mostani beszĂ©lgetĂ©sbƑl mintha Sebastian valami nem lenne jĂł

ariela and seb i really enjoyed otto and lola together. i believe seb enjoyed lola get together
again all 4 of you have great chemistry. drive safely.

Welcome Home. I hope you enjoyed the trip as much as we did (apart from the travel time)

2 Likes

hĂĄt ha megnĂ©zed az arcukat sajnos valami nem sikerĂŒlhetett jĂłl :frowning:

1 Like