Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

You do miss me so much, there is no doubt about it :crazy_face:

:rabbit2:

6 Likes

@Sebastian for those doubting you about single girls arenā€™t swingers, they should do a bit of research before opening their big gobs ( I think it was their arses really) but a single girl attending swinger parties are named ā€œUnicornsā€ :wink: :heart:

5 Likes

Well, looks like the ā€œUnicornsā€ are not for free in Russia :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just love watching you Ariela and it is great you share your lives with us. To me it just seems obvious that it would not be easy to get others to have sex with you and/or Seb on camera for free and add into the mix that you are understandably naturally picky about who, just adds to the complexities . However it is great when it does happen and I can only hope you both keep trying!

1 Like

That was more about the general direction the discussion here was going in, I didnā€™t make a list of who said what specifically.

I see, Thank You for clarifying this :hugs:

those two are no longer together

1 Like

Sebastian is also old. He already has grey hair.

I donā€™t know about them relationship status, but i know that they not been swingers, they have simply given in to the huge amount of pressure and manipulation thrown at them on this forum

that is nonsense what you are stating here, they have had fun several times with couples, mmf, and mff

What did u wrote before itā€™s like system removed your old comment :thinking: actually I wanna know because I have seen many time same edit thing

1 Like

a quote of John78

1 Like

Itā€™s kind a strange why system deleted itā€¦.:thinking: may be there is also rule for reply also :sweat_smile:

maybe because the quote was immediately below it

It seems to me that a lot of these people who complain about Ariela are putting themeselves in Sebā€™s position of being in bed alone and feeling jealous for him. He obviously isnā€™t. Why do these people who write their toxic comments not recognise that Seb & Ariela are leading very different lives to most of us. Stay as you are S & A. :hugs:

1 Like

As you know, there are swinger clubs where people like A&S meet to have fun. Logically, these clubs take entrance fees to entertain and earn the club. While couples pay a relatively low entrance fee, single men have to pay a significantly higher price. Single women, on the other hand, usually have free admission.

From this you can see that there are far more single men than single women pursuing this pleasure.

So itā€™s not surprising when A&S has trouble finding single women to meet privately. Those who actually apply for it are probably prostitutes who want to make money this way. For single men, it tends to give the impression that they want to save the money for a visit to a brothel.

To make things even more difficult for A&S, their guests are supposed to do everything in front of the cameras, which is certainly a problem for many. And with invited couples, there is the additional problem that the chemistry between the guest couple and A&S has to be right. So all in all, pursuing their sexual orientation is not easy for the two of them.

But is that really a reason to throw a s__tstorm at A&S here and portray them as liars, actors and worse? Weā€™re all just spectators, to whom Ariela and Sebastian give an insight into their private lives and earn some money on the side. So we should rather enjoy what we are offered than constantly criticize and insult the two.

@Sebastian you guys are one of the best couples on VHTV for me. Just keep going and donā€™t be bothered by the many negative reviews. :heart:

6 Likes

This applies to all realms, whether you like to watch them or not. Well said

Exactly a lot of people that are on this forum just come on here to talk crap about every single realm including this one and talk bad about VHTV as a whole. If ppl donā€™t like it go somewhere else and complain. Like I said many times I love VHTV :heart: as a whole and I love the forum and communicating with fellow fans :heart: putting it nicely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: and please lets get back on topic of A&S I will start with this with pic that @JonR posted :heart:

5 Likes

Just a bunch of keyboard warriors protected behind a computer screen who wouldnā€™t have the balls to say half the stuff they do to someones face. @Sebastian ignore the haters and continue to do what you do.

2 Likes