Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Is @Lukas156546 a single girl?

so if i have a russian girlfriend will she ask me for money for sex? :face_with_peeking_eye:

If he was i would be saying that it would be good for Seb, not Ariela, because poor guy have so much difficulties to find single girls on the community of swingers that donā€™t charge for their services :rofl:

we are a
looking for a threesomeā€¦

We are one single man and looking for for two woman

1 Like

Normally they arenā€™t even allowed to be on that groups (on the real ones), specially charging where they are kicked out

1 Like

Fetish for twins?? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

no problemā€¦ 37 degrees celcius and female is welcome

I believe Ariela can get you the girls, but for the temperature you will have to wait some months :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow:

i have my own tool to take the temparature :upside_down_face: :joy:

Well, maybe Ariela is only at the beginning with the Swinger World, and sheā€™s just learning how it works right now :thinking: :man_shrugging:

Yesā€‹:person_facepalming: They write that they want sex with a couple or a man, and then before the meeting they write that they agree to come either to the restaurant at our expense, or to visit us, but for paying their time :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Are there really people on this forum who understand or believe this? Do we have to ask other VH participants to go fuck your boyfriend? Are you telling me that neither on the street nor in all of VH are there girls willing to fuck with Seb without paying but with Henry? Hahaha you make me laugh! However, if there are men willing to pay for you?

Only men are interested in free sex :roll_eyes::person_facepalming: And almost all girls are not interested in sex without pay

why not?

They dont like fun?

Here is the one true answer to the lies this girl tells!

Poor seb, he canā€™t find a free woman to fuck.

he has one of the best available anytime he wants :star_struck:

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s a massive truth said . One way or the other we(men) pay all our lives for sex. The ā€œfreeā€ one is actually the most expensive :crazy_face:

It turns out that they were a swinger coupleā€¦now they are not anymore because the girlfriends of the other couples that come to the apartment only want to fuck for money but their boyfriends for free. End result = I invite guys for free and my boyfriend to bed! ha ha ha :joy:

Donā€™t you think this guy would want free sex with Ariela.? and 99% of any other guy2 out thereā€¦ not all girls get that action. How about other couples rather than singles?