Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

aurel ıs gone ?

You can always invite girls from other apartments to visit us so that they please Sebastian and enjoy it themselves Personally, we (and Ariella and Sebastian) for more than two years have not been able to find single girls who we like and who don’t against pleasant caresses or sex. On swinger resources, all single girls agree to come only for payment … I do not agree to invite someone to us and pay him for it. ps Ariella

5 Likes

Your answers always help us understand things about you both. This is one reason why your realm is my favorite. Thank you for taking the time to explain.

Sorry, but this sounds a little bit weird, if them girls are advertising themselves on the swingers social media/sites, why would they ask money for it?

Or maybe translation not working properly

I think the rest of their quote will help to answer your question.

1 Like

Translation is working fine

Seb s___ps alone in bed one time more!

That’s not my point, if Arela&Seb are looking for single girls on swingers sites, how come there are money involved, doesn’t make much sense to me… They are swingers or something else?

So no surprise on “swinger” resources being full of “single” girls but surprised that single girls want to be paid by their sex services?? :rofl: :rofl:
Guess they are checking the wrong “contact list”

You don’t understand why someone offers their services and want paying for it?

Off course i do…but that has nothing to do with “being a swinger”…that was my question

ariela ,ı hope wıll be actıon tonıght wıth that strong frıends :wink:

Because they pretend to be swingers, but in reality they are interested in making money…:person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming: What kind of question do you have… :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

1 Like

Single girls pretending to be swingers?? Are you serious? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

In Russia might be different, we can see how many single swinger men are visiting :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Give the correct list of single beautiful young girls who are looking for sex for free and not for payment :thinking: We will only be happy :person_shrugging:

me too!

send me that list please!

Because those girls pretend to be swingers and then they say they don’t agree to have sex for free…:roll_eyes:

You don’t need a list, seems you have everything that Ariela needs for her (as long as you don’t charge for the services) and be on a swinger community as single :grin: :grin:

I understood Ariela, but, a single girl or men can not be a swinger. That was my point. (and Sparkles) :hugs:

4 Likes