Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

they are not a swinger couple but they probably have an open relationship because the attentions that Ariela gives to men are certainly not in line with the world of exchange but with a sentimental fiction that makes no sense except for her.

[image]

Shall we bet that if the evening moves randomly the cameras will stop working?

maybe he is another urie , a lost sole thats need ariela’s loving

1 Like
        When someone wearing this seems party goes to Kaput

the mask GIF

1 Like

OĂč est Sebastian dĂ©jĂ  au lit

yes tomorrow he gets up to work

Ariella a été faire son petit cùlin et vite retourner avec les invités pour Sébastien tu as encore le droit de travailler

I ask you one thing even off-topic (to be in peace what should ariela do)
according to your thinking?..

Don’t you need a brain to do that? :thinking: something that a lot of people don’t have in this topic :wink:

1 Like

For most ppl that been on here need to get back on topic and please stop bashing @Sebastian lifestyle it’s really getting annoying if you don’t have nothing nice to say about them please keep the bad and harsh comments to yourselves
Just spread love and happiness to them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

2 Likes

Everyone here has a right to voice their opinion, not just you. You only want opinions that you agree with. Not how it works. If someone has an comment you don’t like, that’s your problem

what bothers me most that they are the ones @Sebastian to say things clearly in the forum that they are an open couple so what more do people need to understand how they are
(people should shut up.)

1 Like

why always judge? If they’re happy, that’s the main thing. we just have to watch, not judge and want to change people or say bad things, if there are people who think bad things. don’t look!

1 Like

When I compare A&S to other houses, it feels much more real to me. like a “real life cam”

thanks john you like my comment :face_with_peeking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Henry your post was ambiguous did you mean the site RealLifeCam or as it was written a normal apartment in suburbia (other area’s are available)

2 Likes

ı am saying it’s more real than the other houses on VHTV.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying the remark :+1:

I would love for the long haired boy to hug the s___ping twin, too bad she’s already s___ping

Real or not I think Ariela is starved for affection, a comedy that Sebastian frequently comes up short on
 Talking true affection. She gave him chances, even tonight. The new guy seems to be having a puppy love experience which feeds right into her need. It’s all good, sometimes that’s what keeps couples together. In real life and probably here.