Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

That’s because they are.

1 Like

Thanks :+1: I did wonder but didn’t want to say outright :wink: :heart:

Yes I know I can’t tell who’s who :joy:
Both of them are gorgeous and beautiful :heart_eyes: :fire:

I notice someone laughing at your comment, Here is what she said in her topic :grin:

Only way I have noticed to tell them apart is Auriel has a small birthmark to the left of her navel.

2 Likes

@Sebastian a hármas bütyök valahogy elmozdult szerintem nézze meg, köszönöm :slight_smile:

Missed u beautiful sisters Auriel & Sarah :heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I don’t understand why Ariela continues to keep the guest at home these days.

What game are they playing? @Sebastian

Great to see Auriel & Sarah back.
Wondering if after Auriel being eaten by Ariela months ago if will be time for Sarah for lesbian action. It could be the first interesting thing in months in this apt.

ariela just being here is interesting enough the rest is a bonus

It looks like it could be Munchkin

1 Like

Looks like they’re playing Charades now.

Is the new guy moving in?

honestly she has been at home for three days and Ariela hasn’t decided to give this character an end to her stay.

Maybe he traveled there. is staying there.

1 Like

You are truly beautiful either way. Hair is nice if it is kept trimmed as you did. Now for oral that is a completely different question.

3 Likes

great to see auriel back :heart_eyes:

Couple swinger behavior requires another swinger couple, not just guys who want to fuck Ariela! Women are needed here who also want to fuck Seb, otherwise there is no level playing field. For this very reason they are not a swinger couple but a girl who likes to give other guys more pleasure than her own partner.