Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

secret tom cruise GIF

Felix The Cat GIF by Tomas Brunsdon

No, there is NOT only one explanation. As I stated and shown with the video up above (#7727), Ariela is one who loves to caress and be caressed. I have OFTEN observed that even when Seb is as___p she will kiss and caress him. Here are a 2 videos of her massaging his feet while he is s___ping. Now why would she do that? (Note the Date, Not in the timeline)
You sound like one of those guys walking along the beach and sees a kid building a sand-castle. You walk over and kick it down just because you can. Most of the people who watch this couple like them a lot. I and they don’t like your snide vituperative comments that are intended to hurt feelings and belittle.

If you had read back in this forum you would have seen where Ariela explained that Seb likes to watch her being with other men of THEIR choosing. They may not be your normal couple next door but my observation is that they truly love each other.

1 Like

I’m conflicted
 we’ve had this topic before :wink:
as a viewer from a distance, I like that you stand out from the crowd. up close, 
 I’ll leave that without comment :wink:

1 Like

I guess with “laser hair removal inside” you mean the hair on the pussy lips? I’ll approve of that. Because, if I had a choice I’d vote for a smooth pussy with a patch of well groomed hair above. Both are nice to look at and fun to play with. The best of both worlds. But it’s really none of my business and you look delicious no matter what. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

hello beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

L’invitĂ© c’est vraiment incrustĂ© et a pris la possession d’Ariela

This man naturally wants to fuck Ariela
It will possibly be in the next session!
I just hope Seb is present so he can enjoy it too.

L’invitĂ© a vraiment pris l’appartement pour sa maison il squatte et utilise la robe de chambre de SĂ©bastien travaille bien SĂ©bastien il s’il s’occupe derriĂšre la pendant que tu bosses c’est ça le libre-Ă©change<div

masonry-gallery>

Add images

I don’t think anything will happen unless Sebastian is home. If you checked yesterday, she doesn’t do much with him when Sebastian isn’t there. Like yesterday, she massaged the guy and she didn’t approach his cock even once, even though she had the chance several times. but she did it when her husband was with her in bed

2 Likes

This behavior, already comes closer, to a “swinger” .
I hope it stays that way, so that they stop, with the unpleasant comments

As long as he has money, she’ll fuck him

He has been there several times and she still hasn’t had sex with him! I don’t know about money, but maybe you know more about it. So I don’t know where you get your information about that?

1 Like

Its none of your fucking business

2 Likes

Nor is it yours. What I said above to Txotxo certainly applies to you too. You just have to get your nasty little digs in. Got to kick over that sand castle.

A comment from you to me wasn’t necessary because i care nothing about you or anything you have to say. You’re a nobody. Bye

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is that Auriel? :heart_eyes:

Yes and her sister

It’s nice to see them again

Her sister, they’re almost like identical twins :heart_eyes:
bandicam 2023-02-04 14-33-18-451

1 Like