Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Why disappointing?

Well I admire the guys self control - I don’t think I could have handled not doing something :grinning:

2 Likes

You’re in the wrong place for a show :thinking: head over to Flora’s she puts on a show just leave a request and she’ll get round to performing it in front of her delusional audience :+1: :joy:

ci vuole calma e sangue freddo tanto freddo che non gli arriva nei piani bassi :joy: scherzi a parte, l’attesa ù eccitamento, per me almeno

I agree - one of the greatest excitements in sex is the anticipation!

Flora anche no, ma Pauline (dovrebbe chiamarsi così)

4 Likes

beauty lye between your thighs fantastic picture

Tout dĂ©pend de la prestation choisie il avait dĂ» choisir le minimum humour c’était bien beau

1 Like

oui, on s’en fiche ! laissons-la faire ce qu’elle a envie. Aprùs tout, tu ne t’appelles pas Seb (rassures-moi :smile:=

this guy who keeps staying at home is getting embarrassing . He has been groping her since this morning and does not give him peace. He must have shelled out a lot of money. Anyway , she 's pathetic to keep it too .

first contribution, and immediately such a ‘well-founded remark’? wow, apparently the ‘experts’ multiply faster than rabbits here

1 Like

This realm is boring as hell

you have the courage to defend someone who closes the cameras on you like tonight and not only to you who give money to see it.

1 Like

Maybe they are paying gentlemen who come in here after all

Bom Dia Hello GIF
Missing you already NOT :joy: Take your friend Hudson with you :+1:

1 Like

anyone else notice she shaved?
First time I’ve seen
 Loved her bush. She must be slow playing this guy for a reason.

My actual fav with her is a threesome with another couple

1 Like

She had to get the strays out before Sabastian got home

1 Like

the stray came back camren16839