Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

The apartment doesn’t load just when he probably fucked one of them outside and maybe he fucks both of them in the living room! We know it does and now we can’t even see it…

1 Like

Bizarre coupure au moment ou ça devient intéressant

:arrow_down:

3 Likes

be surprised if it goes anywhere. maybe mast assistance again? who knows

1 Like

they tampered with cameras she took care of the other one

It’s like a petting zoo in here.

1 Like

Here is one that pays more than the other? There are differences…

Some would call her a tease… I think she honest enough to say I’m not into either one of you… good old fashion honesty…

And once again they fly to manipulate the internet connection! And one more, and another one…

megint nem tölt be

nem voltak itt problémák

1 Like

I still have the doubt and I would like to know what the great defenders of Ariela and Sebastian call this situation while he s___ps every night in bed and she always warms up or something else… to another guy in the living room. Any coherent explanation?

1 Like

these 2 are getting alone maybe they should get an apt.

Well she is not s___ping with either of them tonight. Caresses but no sex.

1 Like

My observations tell me that Ariela is really into caressing. I think She enjoys giving and receiving caresses more than the sex. This video shows her with Seb while he is as___p. Just lovely!!!

7 Likes

Tried to find this on the timeline. Then I thought it was from the future. Then I noticed it’s the wrong room. A forgery obviously. Only then I noticed it’s from last year. :smiling_face:

Very nice find. :+1:

ariela you look so dam good in that black dress dame

1 Like

It would be nice if Ariela and that man did more of a show.

Ass Vision :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

That’s it, I think it’s a very disappointing show.