Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Does anyone miss all this? If we sometimes see what Ariela does in the apartment with other men…imagine outside of it! I start to think that I like Ariela, that the only one to blame for all this here is Seb for allowing her everything, absolutely everything! They make me doubt until they are a couple in reality! What I have no doubt about is that they are not swingers as they say, they are Ariela’s inventions to fuck the guys she wants at all times without Seb’s true approval! This is real, Ariela to Seb, either you let me fuck the guys I want by fucking you from time to time or I disappear and you never see me again! This is the harsh reality of a f___ed cuckold!

3 Likes

Très bonne analyse je partage ce point de vue

1 Like

are you his f____r ? his husband? WTF, it is not your biz, my friend, is Seb biz, no? So leave her alone and just enjoy :wink:

Sounds like you have a lot of experience at being a cuck yourself.

Secondo me , Ariela è senza dubbio sesso dipendente . È una condizione che ti porta a non avere un controllo e ti spinge ad andare con patner diversi in modo continuo . Lei motiva tutto con il divertimento ma in realtà è di fronte ad una dipendenza vera e propria .

Let Ariela live her life the way she wants.

1 Like

Ariela was wrong and said she was a “swinger”, but in reality she has an “open relationship”, which according to Seb she can enjoy. A Swinger could never kiss the last guest as passionately as she did, but in an open relationship, she can.
There is no “cuckold” here because they are that type de “open relationship”
She doesn’t deserve us to be so severe with her…

I love watching guest fuck her

Esatto… ha una relazione aperta ma lei non lo ammette dicendo che è una scambista .

Peccato che con l’ultimo ospite abbia avuto solo rapporti orali …penso faccia piu fuori dalle telecamere …

non fare spoiler e no poi che guardo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

spoiler alert ariela left at 18;00 with suitcase

1 Like

Call the police she’s breaking the law, I hope she gets a spell in jail for that.
buster keaton cops GIF by Maudit
OMG WTF :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Be careful the anti-sarcasm police will be around soon

OMG!!! She returned without the suitcase, but came back with some eggs!!! Definitely something fishy is going on!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

she was back faster than some theories could fit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Eggciting stuff that’s really put a crack in their theory, they’ll be walking on eggshells when they come back with an answer :egg: :fried_egg: :joy:

Maybe the suitcase was filled with cash to buy the eggs? :rofl:

1 Like

They must be really eggspensive :joy:

Have you bought eggs lately, where I’m at they’re $5.00 a dozen! :exploding_head:

1 Like