Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Are they Golden Goose eggs

but at least we have an eggsclusive front row seat to whatever the evening with austin may bring

Ariela, isn’t it time to throw out the Christmas tree.
It’s been over a month since Christmas.

First, Christmas in Russia is January 7, and second, it’s a New Year tree, as far as I’ve read elsewhere on the forum.

Two fools, one thought… :joy: :joy: :joy:

ĂŠn ugy lĂĄtom hogy ebben aa kapcsolatban csak Ariela kacsinthat fĂŠrre, vagy rosszul lĂĄtom ?

igazad van

does anyone think that seb looks too old for ariela and this guy is in her age range

Sebastion is very handsome and fit. He has an amazing huge cock.

Esatto …anche se Austin l’ha scopata diverse volte trovo patetico vederla mano nella mano davanti a Sebastian…i soliti modi che ha lei e che fa sembrare normali . Ci sono degli atteggiamenti che anche se imposti il tuo modo di interagire con altri patner sessualmente , dovrebbero comunque rimanere all’interno della coppia stessa .

why should the restrictions you imagine necessarily apply to everyone? you don’t know their agreements…

Baci , mano nella mano , e altri atteggiamenti intimi non c’entrano niente con il rapporto allargato di coppia …perché di questo si tratta e non di scambismo e anche li è la stessa cosa .

Lei lo fa con tutti ma non è normale , che scopi e basta perchÊ è quello che vuole ma fare la finta innamorata è patetico .

I think Ariela once said there is a 10 year age difference between her and Seb.

1 Like

That doesn’t change the fact that you make the mistake of projecting your attitude onto others…
but that is something that each and every couple has to deal with themselves. and it’s not up to us to question it, it’s up to us to accept it

each of us will accept if you say that YOU couldn’t live like that… but don’t tell others how to deal with it

1 Like

Il mio è un commento solo per quello che vedo ma per me tutto è troppo strano …coppie aperte se ne vede tante ma non con degli atteggiamenti cosi

you’re right with that. this couple is an exception to the usual rules in a few ways. but that doesn’t necessarily have to be a bad thing. for us viewers, that’s even an advantage

Oh! another swing foursome for tonight?

And now are you going to tell me that Seb hasn’t gone to bed angry? He just denied Ariela the hug and kiss! This is so and has always been so, but Seb is fed up with swallowing all the guys that Ariela fucks in her own face! Now they can shoot…

2 Likes

ariela and this guy need to take over the apt. or atlease ariela so she can have all her men friends