Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

You forgot the zoomed in ones :wink: :heart:

realm37-cam15-1670684043

4 Likes

First rabbit games with Sebastian and later butt games with Ariela…

2 Likes

Let’s hope she doesn’t follow sandra

today a devil …

1 Like

but a damn sexy devil… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

A horny devil at that :smiling_imp:

1 Like

1 Like

A sexy devil video for you…

10 Likes

I would love to see the finished video… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@Sebastian will you show us when it’s done? :kissing_heart: :heart:

3 Likes

If I have at least 20 hearts for the video … :heart: :heart:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would give it to you, but the system only allows me one thing… :joy:

The mind boggles as to what she is going to do with that pepper? :roll_eyes: :rofl:

Seb looks a lot younger with that haircut.

lessons/demonstration for rodger?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Whaaaat? Carlos gave a thumb-down for this picture? The frickin dog has an account here? And he’s insulted because for once he’s not in the bed with them? This world is getting weirder and weirder, the end is nigh.

Edit: Oops, I made a mistake. :woozy_face:I honestly thought Carlos was the name of Ariela & Sebastian’s dog, the one they’re having all these threesomes with recently. So I thought it hilariously funny when the name behind the thumb-down was the name of the dog. Must have picked up or remembered something wrong, maybe because of so many people complaining about User-Carlos constantly complaining. Now I remember that there was some background noise like that going on for a while. And apologies to forum user Carlos, who probably is an awesome person. And probably human, too.

Yet another edit: The mess get’s even worse, I’m in the wrong apartment. If you’re wondering what dog I’m talking about, it’s the one in Chuck and Chloe’s apartment. This is so embarrassing…

Everything that is not in full light in color is marked with :-1:

That’s Carlo’s opinion.

They are shy images, images hidden in the dark, same time in (Otto & Lola apartment), they weren’t afraid of the light, here infrared images

1 Like

Apologies, I made a mess. See edit above.

They fuck with the lights off so Ariela can imagine she’s fucking Tom instead of Sebastian :joy: