Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Also, I agree to some degree. I’m waiting to capture a nice clip of them that does justice to Ariela’s beauty. Lately I’m having fun capturing and uploading little video clips and a good sexy scene with Ariela is high on my wish list. So, yes, all this night vision can be frustrating.

However, I don’t think participants necessarily have to keep lights on and blankets off when they’re being intimate. They can do what they’re comfortable with and however much they want to share. If thereby they create a lesser product they’ll have fewer views and less income, as I understand it. It’s all up to them, we’re just the fly on the wall.

On a sidenote, somewhere else in these forums I read complaints today about how ring-lights, and other lamps obviously placed to attract viewers, lessen the voyeurism experience of this website. So we have to make up our minds, do we want “real voyeurism” of real people in their natural habitats, or do we want these kids to put up a show for us? Can’t have both.

2 Likes

IRL i personally would prefer twilight to spotlight anytime

Here nothing is real, the residents are aware of where they are, in real life people want to do things at any time of the day, and not wait for dark always, or almost always

Yup, nothing here is real. Though I also don’t think I’ve heard many complaints about people running around naked in their apartments all day.

Often I wonder if the participants are actually living a real life to some degree at least, or if they all somehow just bailed out of reall life and now exist in some weird limbo. Scr____g a mere existence from low level sex-work and wasting the best years of their lives in the process. I don’t think the future looks very bright for most of them. Wouldn’t be too surprised if one day I recognized a former participant by their tattoos in the brothel. Until then I’m watching this dumpster fire, wanking.

Gee, I somehow activated my cynical mode.

Well finally! Seb did his husbandly duty!

Ariela is simply awesome.

5 Likes

And she seems to live it up naked as much as I do

10 Likes

6 Likes

The only thing she should do, shaving her pussy completely. That would make her even more beautiful.

1 Like

I hope not.

5 Likes

full, moon out tonight :stuck_out_tongue: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, Ariela has already written that her skin is very sensitive to shaving and that’s why she doesn’t do it. :stuck_out_tongue: :heart_eyes:

Besides, it’s not wild bush and looks as beautiful on her as her whole body. Everything just fits together perfectly. :heart:

at, least shes not crying now.she was ealier!

Hmmm… if you scroll back at the begining of this topic you will notice that Ariela has been always shaved. If i’m not wrong she started growing it from the summer time.

2 Likes

Yes ok, the pictures prove it, but at some point she wrote here in the thread that her skin is very sensitive and (I think) Sebastian likes it better the way it is now. However, I could be wrong about that.

This is what she said :+1:

1 Like

Yes, correct, that’s what she said. I only pointed out that she was shaved a lot, although she said she will never be able to shave. Doesn’t matter really, i like her either way :wink::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Today there are vitamins… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Private info removed