Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Loved the way you had to explain it, rather than being taken seriously

2 Likes

See the funny thing about that is that you put the statement up under because if you were not joking lol no one has to say anything to you because the lady of the house reads the forum and lately she has been known to clap back and put people in there places lol so I like to see the dummies and I am not talking about you but there are some that think they can say anything and not think there will be Consequences

Another lengthy session away from home (those who don’t wear rose colored glasses knows what I mean) I wonder what time she returns this time and with what goodies :shushing_face:

7 Likes

I wonder how many pictures of her perfect and amazingly beautiful tits there are in this topic? A LOT!

1 Like

Choose your favorite picture

7 Likes

All of them are my favorite So beautiful :heart_eyes::hugs::heart:

2 Likes

you can never get enough of beautiful things…

… fortunately, otherwise one could hardly endure other posts here in the forum

1 Like

Good point! It’s very difficult not to be inspired both her breasts. They are something to behold for sure.

hallo pretty woman

A naturally angelic beauty with a perfect face and figure, cheeky sense of humour and intelligence, everything that any decent man could ever desire.

2 Likes

I wonder where you are,it is snowing there

1 Like

realm37-cam15-1670600273 :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

Hey man, look into her eyes… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I prefer this view at the moment :grin: :heart: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

3 Likes

… but I don’t want to behold her breasts. I want to hold them.

1 Like

Get in line. They are simply amazing. Normally I’d be spouting off about how boring this place it or something, but I’m mesmerized and can’t bring myself to say anything. I feel like I’m under a spell or something. No doubt, top tier breasts on the planet earth. :heart_eyes:

An “update” for you … with less “clothes” :crazy_face: