Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

This apartment seems like it’s probably the best one on VHTV right now. Girls seem to be attractive and there’s some guest activities, but I don’t think it’s overwhelming. I guess the downside to following this one is that they run this topic like a personal blog and so there’s not really much a person can say without getting mobbed I would think. Seems like it’s pretty well covered by you guys anyways so there’s really nothing to add, just follow and go hum.

Good morning . :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Not just any hairy pussy though. Ariela’s is a 1st class pussy because she keeps a well maintained patch of lawn instead of a wild growth of bush. Some do like that, too, not me though.

Don’t you just hate it when you perform oral sex and get a loose pubic hair stuck to your palate? Too far back to easily remove it with your tongue and your going all “Rch! Rch!” and your gag reflex awakens while you should actually be enjoying the moment?

Do some maintenance and keep it tidy down there, especially when you’re hoping to get some action. It’s aesthetically pleasing, fun to play with and really just the polite thing to do.

1 Like

5 Likes

@jabbath1987

3 Likes

Ariela s___pless waiting for Tom and Jerry’s answer (more from Tom) to go back to fucking them or anyone other than Sebastian and abandon him once and for all right now hahaha.

The thing I love about Ariela… she’s free spirited :relaxed:

1 Like

Et de corps

Are you not right in the head?) Both Sebastian and I communicate well with Tom and Jerry)) Please keep such chaotic thoughts in your head and do not disturb other forum guests):relaxed:

5 Likes

Ariela sei magica! ti consumerei di baci :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

:heart: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

fun on the smartphone… :heart_eyes:

Good morning, you s___pyhead. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

When did the bear grow a dick?
:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

It did cross my mind :rofl: :rofl:

I think mine would grow sitting next to Ariela :wink: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sebastian est seul Ariela est sorti depuis longtemps ???

1 Like

It’s strange that Ariela was alone, Sebastian had been gone for a long time but you said nothing about that :thinking:

Sebastian must have cheated on Ariela this morning and now she’s off to get back at him…

(just to clarify: this was meant ironically on comments from conspiracy theorists and not in relation to the reality between Ariela & Sebastian)

3 Likes