Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

So that a man does not jerk off, but fucks his woman - you need to excite a woman) Not everything depends on us))) Not all women are excited by pictures and videos​:sweat_smile::thinking::person_shrugging::person_shrugging: Many women are turned on by the love of their man, from his words, touches, hugs and kisses) But again, you need to remember about the hormonal background - if it is very low at the moment, then you need twice as many kisses, words and actions​:sweat_smile: Unfortunately, that’s the way it is.) Fake sex will not lead to a long and good marriage :sweat_smile: If there is a choice between fake sex and no sex, then no sex is better :person_shrugging: But if we are talking about girls who are with a man only because of money, then this, of course, is a different case :rofl:

5 Likes

You always write the best explanations in the bathtub :heart: :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

It was a friend’s cat​:person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: When I went to her for a week, the cat was not neutered and therefore he went crazy :person_facepalming: unfortunately, I was there at that moment.

Hope no permanent scars will be left and will heal soon :heart:

It is always dangerous in cat scratches because it can easily become infected. But you’ve already taken the bandage off and you can’t see anything. So everything will probably be fine. :heart:

Well, maybe Wikipedia doesn’t open for him or he never found out about this fact from his parents or friends :person_shrugging: Anything can happen) We need to help each other) I know girls who didn’t know anything about sex until they were 20 :see_no_evil::hushed: So you have to be understanding.)

2 Likes

I went to the doctors about scratches, everything will be fine)

Hopefully it heals up :pray:

2 Likes

ariela, you should really take a bath more often … not because of the view for us, but because you then write the best contributions :wink:

But mostly the view :wink: :grin:

1 Like

Honestly, I like seeing Ariela dressed as much as I do naked. I love to see her when she wears her hair down. That looks beautiful. :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

I wonder when these diildos are used? Anybody knows?

3 Likes

Ariela do you know the story of Pinocchio? You look like Pinocchio, who told lies and grew his nose; what is growing for you? A woman’s love for her man isn’t measured only by sex, but by everyday behavior, at every moment: and you, when you have to go and fuck someone, and only then, to feel your conscience at place, caress Seb. This can be seen from the cams: it has always been like this and everyone can see it. But in any case when I write on the forum I don’t address you or Seb, but I dialogue with the other VHT users, therefore I don’t want to have answers from you, to hear nonsense about hormones or my friend’s cat, etc. etc, but compare myself with other subscribers and with their sensations. We subscribers know how to distinguish the people, the couples, the girls who participate in the VHT project. Each kingdom has its own type of people, each kingdom has different things: better and worse than your kingdom. So don’t make all the grass into one bundle. Hello

2 Likes

i agree with you, she gives all the spiel that a woman, doesn’t need sex, in one action, and in another action she has packed her bag, and is off out for the night, like i said before double standards

Ariela is probably 1 of the hottest if not the hottest on VHTV right now

I wouldn’t call Ariela “hot”. She is very good looking and she has a natural way about her that I like. :heart_eyes:

You can see that she doesn’t do a show for the audience, but just lives her life in the flat. And that is also good. If that’s not enough for you, you don’t have to watch. I look in on her regularly and am happy every time she is at home and I can see her. :heart_eyes:

Greetings @Sebastian :heart:

2 Likes

That’s what I wrote…

Either we are misunderstanding each other, or the various translation programmes do not display our texts as they should actually read.

So please don’t argue about it…

1 Like

if we both agree she is beautiful all is good

@Kristian175775 @Magnus37307

Ce qui n’empêche qu’après son coup de fil avec un homme elle a précipitamment fait son sac mais pas mal d’affaires et il est parti rapidement sans attendre le retour de Sébastien encore avait-elle fait à manger petite excuse