Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good boy. I agree with you. Among other things, many of us do not understand a word of what they say; we imagine and try to understand from what we see. The fact remains that a woman who likes to s___p with her ‘friend’ on the sofa and not with her man, has something wrong. The desire to love each other as well as to fuck is definitely missing.

2 Likes

magnus and kristian, you should get together and write fantasy novels. others have become best-selling authors with far fewer nonsensical stories

Can’t see them being best sellers can you :thinking: :joy:

I hope at least that I don’t find their stories well marketed in a bookstore… :crazy_face:
but as toilet paper they are definitely good to use

Scandal!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Sebastian is clearly cheating. Here is the proof!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

so tell us what you think about this couple (I say pseudo couple).

We have, it’s about how many people look at what they see through rose colored glasses, and take what they see as gospel, when deep down they only kidding themselves and deny it

1 Like

I love them especially Seb

1 Like

no, why should I?!? I would just confuse you too much with facts. so it’s better to stay in your dream world… but it’s best to keep your dreams to yourself

Good Morning

:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Damn, seb is a lucky man

2 Likes

I’ve said it before, either you are in a very unhappy relationship or you are a morbid person, I can’t think of any other explanation

In case you didn’t know, MOST of the project members only fuck to get attention and money. Oh… did I tell you the truth? Okay, don’t thank me :relaxed: Haven’t you noticed that most of the people here are very, very young guys? :sweat_smile: Sebastian and I arrange sex when we both want it) Sometimes more often sometimes less often) I’ll tell you a secret - girls may not want sex for six months or more (without harm to the body) - such is the biology and structure of girls. This is due to the constantly changing hormonal processes in our body :person_shrugging: Unfortunately, men have the opposite - they may not really want sex, but their dick will stand and it will be necessary to satisfy themselves so that the dick stops standing and causes inconvenience​:person_shrugging: Fortunately, the girls have no dick))) No dick - no problem​:rofl::smile::smile::smile: Study biology and psychology, my dear) Otherwise, I will not always have the opportunity to come to your aid with a truthful explanation)

11 Likes

If a woman does not have uterine rabies, then yes, this is normal):rofl: Women are not guys - we just don’t itch anywhere. Yes, we want sex too. But not as often as a man. And for this, in our body there must be a sufficient amount of certain hormones, otherwise we cannot get excited​:person_shrugging: If we were on the project ONLY to earn money, then we would fuck three to five times in one day :smirk: Is it logical?) Have you noticed that this is exactly what most of the participants on the project do?) draw your own conclusions

3 Likes

@Sebastian your explanations are really good. But I’m afraid that @Magnus37307 won’t get it.

It’s best not to read this crap at all. You are great the way you are!!! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like