Anita

I think this is a great success for us, we have been looking for something similar for a very long time. where they could provide complete freedom of action for the participants. well, at a normal price. After all, renting a good house for an amount of $ 2000 -5000 $ if it was possible to find something cheaper, then necessarily the Landlords want to completely control the housing. and some live next door. I hope you understand me.

Well why not put a swimming pool in the outside area? These big inflatable pools are not expensive.

1 Like

Yes, we have already bought the pool, I really hope for good weather. well, in any case, he will be with us until the summer.

I like the Asian girls like Yuriko and Cleo I would love for the Asian girls to return there is not any left now on VHTV

Hopefully outside area is secluded of neighbours. So the can be naked there. And we need a lot of cams thereā€¦

Yes outside camā€™s is a definite must with a pool

Yes, naked pool use is betterā€¦have never really seen the point of them being on camera, using a pool in swimwear! Especially if we have the kind of handsome young guys such as those with whom Anita keeps company. :slight_smile:

Yes, we do not have a bad indoor courtyard. After the renovation inside the house, I am already planning a place for outdoor recreation for the participants.

Sounds very good I look.forward to seeing this

That sounds great. I hope we can see some new hot girls in your new place :star_struck:

Yes, now we will try to do something unusual, and really interesting.

1 Like

You can do some of the renovations with cams installed maybe? Will be hot seeing participants do some sexy DIY work

you dont have to go over board but alot of your places seem staged like directed what to do and when to be honest

Donā€™t forget hot Asian girls please :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

for what??

ĀæDonde esta aldon?

Now HE would be someone I would happily watch if the swimming pool installation happened as discussed above! :slight_smile:

It sounds interesting, now you only need to find level contestants but that I think will be complicated.

I think this is a great idea, and I know someone who can help with professional repairs.
I will definitely ask about this if it will be possible to do this with the arrangement of the yard.